GDT: 9/23 Happy Preseason! Game 1: Boston Bruins @ Montreal Canadiens 7:30pm ET RDS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Complain to nesn. Not that it will matter.

I'm sure that it came down to the bottom line and it wasn't economically beneficial to broadcast the game.

Obviously it would have drawn better than the Sox game.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
GDT baby! The B's website can finally purge the score from their last game.

I hope Marchy plays so I can see the new and improved, lean, mean v2.0.

The lil lady and I spent three days in MTL a few weeks ago. I should have delayed the trip so that it coincided with this game. Oh well.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Finally, B's hockey is back. It's been waayyyyy too long of an offseason for all of us.

(And yes, streams please)

HanktheHammer*

I hope Looch gets back Weise in this game. It is probably the right time to extract revenge before the games become more important as the season wears on. Get the beatdown out of the way and focus on Hockey rest of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I dont think we'll see Looch til opening night, B's wont risk him in pre season games unless hes 100% ready to go.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
I hope Looch gets back Weise in this game. It is probably the right time to extract revenge before the games become more important as the season wears on. Get the beatdown out of the way and focus on Hockey rest of the way.

I doubt Lucic plays, and even if he does, he's not close to 100 percent. He's not going to risk his wrist in a preseason game.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
It's so exciting that hockey is coming back.

I too wish they would televise more of the preseason-especially since I kind of like seeing some of the prospects play in a game situation especially those who are developing but may not have quite earned a roster spot but might show up during the regular season on a call up.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011

Looch is still recovering from his wrist and isn't cleared to play in games.

But it will probably happen at some point-just may have to be regular season.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
The fact that an NHL Network exists and this game is not televised makes it more clear than ever the NHL will always be a distant #4 in the sportsworld.

Why do they not have every single game on like the NFL network? just play replays all night.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Complain to nesn. Not that it will matter.

I'm sure that it came down to the bottom line and it wasn't economically beneficial to broadcast the game.

Obviously it would have drawn better than the Sox game.

I'll just complain here. People listen here.

Sometimes.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Hopefully Robins, Camara and Randell play along with Miller.

Camara won't do jack. The rest however will take up the slack. Knight too. His checks are beautiful and bone crushing. And Robins will be ready to get it down if need be.

That said. Streams better be up and working since NHL network and nesn is inept.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Statement game:)

I might tune in, with the family here, pretty much the only evening I`ll have where we are not doing much and it`ll be a nice distraction or.........................frustrating to watch:)

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
any lineups for Boston? I think I know who's playing up dere but not 100% sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad