9/19/20 - 7:30PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay [SCF Game 1]

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Man if I was the stars (and I am half cheering for TBL here)....

I'd run hard into Vasi and point directly at Maroon right after.

Reactions: BTO

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Heh...I will give Dallas their due.
Hell, I feel, outside their own fanbase, I believed in them more than anyone, when they faced the other teams to get where they are.

That said, some Stars fans with their "victory dances" already sound like a few Islander fans when NY dominated in their Game 3 win.

Settle down, people.
Just game 1, Lightning are still the Lightning, we will see what happens over the next twenty minutes and moving on to Game 2.

"Series may be over quickly"...... I think some Isles or Bruins fans snuck in here as posers... :laugh:

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Lightning was starting to show life, but gave up middle of ice way to easily, that late goal might of been the dagger for this game
Lightning will have to play one heck of a 3rd period

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Seriously? You know how stupid that sounds? Come on.. Dallas were well rested. It shows

Not stupid it is facts seems like we are already getting our excuses in. If we come out playing like this next game are you going to say that Dallas were more rested then us. They are hanging Vasy out to dry.

Reactions: U55

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This game is already over. Dallas has much more movement and brain in this one. Only a game 1, but congratulations on it :clap: This was a good and goofy one. Kiviranta was one of the best players on the ice. He had a huge role also on that 1-0 goal. :clap: What a guy and a playoff knower. Wisdom sometimes comes not with age but with smart brain sire.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
The latest was definitely a weak goal by Vasi but even 3-1 is looking way better for Tampa than their play would suggest.

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Gotta love the new NHL, player will not drop the gloves to save their lifes but will shoot puck at the opposite bench :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad