9/19/20 - 7:30PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay [SCF Game 1]

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Seguin used to be a dominant player.

He is playing like he is washed up.
rumor is that hes mega injured.. but at what point are you more of a detriment to your team?
sometimes he looks good, other times hes really not.. :\

roman star

ready to march
Feb 17, 2019
It wouldn't matter. No offical is going to reverse a call and make another official look bad.
theres the problem , how dense can you be ? thats the problem , you cant pretend officials are perfect and cant be shown up because it leads to too many games being wrecked by bad calls . theres nothing wrong with officials being shown to be wrong if it leads to fairer games as fairer games are the most important factor by far

roman star

ready to march
Feb 17, 2019
If you are dumb enough to put your stick in an opponent’s belly, you deserve a penalty whether the opponent clamps down on the stick or not.
he was playing the puck and opponant turned , it was not a dumb play at all . attitudes like yours are keeping the nhl an archaic washed up joke

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Assuming the Isles had Pelech I felt pretty good about their chances vs Dallas. Watching this game I’m not so sure. I don’t think the Isles ever held Tampa to this few chances through 40 minutes at any stage in the series

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad