9/19/20 - 7:30PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay [SCF Game 1]

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Easy to do I guess when their team wins.
And my statements are of the "if the shoe fits" variety.

I know there are many awesome and classy Stars fans.
It's the asshats that put themselves where everyone can see them. :laugh:
Oh that comment wasn't directed at any stars fans. Its been like this all playoffs. Other fans just chime in with trash and run away.

starsfan71

Jan 26, 2016
Dallas, Tx
Would you rather give life to the other team or go and punish them? You had the chance tonight to keep on pushing and send a message.
A win is a win and Coop does sit on the lead too sometimes, I hate it, I rather crush the other team like the 8-2 against the Isles

Its just how we play , man. Look, I actually like the Bolts and was prepared to cheer for them over any other team but we started playing like we did during that unbelievable stretch. I can understand why people who don't watch us much think we not be all that but we were built for winning a cup.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
McLean signs off with Tampa fans remember Boston and Vegas won the 1st games of the last 2 Finals

Yeah 1 game doesn't mean much. Nice to jump out in front but I think we all expected the Stars to jump on Tampa quickly since they had some rest. Nice they could pull a win out of it but game 2 is gonna be a big one.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lightning need to get in closer. They had a lot of shots in the third but not a lot of substance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad