GDT: 9/17/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Carolina vs Tampa Bay [Preseason Game 1]

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
so how is everyone? any of you seen practice anything? any worries complaints? seems business as usual rattanan still not signed not sure that has bearing on pointer.... ratt asking for 5 or more is what im hearing and know we want to do a bridge or heard that know nothing haha.... but feel all will be well still think might happen quickly myself with point

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
1 period left, down a goal. Alright, perfect spot for any of these young guys to make an impression. Who really wants on this team? Who's into ****** nightmares? Knock on wood if you're with me.

Richard Cranium

Aug 17, 2019
Refs are getting a good workout tonight. Their right arms are gonna be sore tmrw from lifting them over their heads so much.

Krewe

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone got the rundown on how we’ve been playing and how specific players have looked?

Just tuned in and wasn’t expecting to see Canes up 2-0 even given our weak lineup

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Anyone got the rundown on how we’ve been playing and how specific players have looked?

Just tuned in and wasn’t expecting to see Canes up 2-0 even given our weak lineup
i really cant give anyone an A tonight reaching b's? hmmm colton cirelli joseph most game but he got mad took a bad cross check penalty right at bench in front of ref for his anger really dumb stephens been solid

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Missed two periods.

Is it just me or does Cirelli look amazing? Can't tell if it's the competition or if he's acquired another gear, skating-wise. He always seemed like an above average skater to me. Tonight, he's moving. Might be the competition.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
I don’t even feel like rating anyone when almost the entire team sucks. There was a similarly slow start to the prospect tournament but things got better as it went along.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Missed two periods.

Is it just me or does Cirelli look amazing? Can't tell if it's the competition or if he's acquired another gear, skating-wise. He always seemed like an above average skater to me. Tonight, he's moving. Might be the competition.
want to see him and joseph stay on feet more tonight seen both go down am hoping to see less of that this year myself hes always had that extra gear to me lol

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon

This is just my personal take.

Liked: Stephens, Gourde, Cirelli, Joseph (aside from his stupid penalty), Wedgwood (been excellent with minimal help from our defense)

Just Okay: Raddysh, Colton, Stammer, Killer (until he was injured), Martel, Fortier, Conacher

Up and down: McDonagh and Coburn both seem a bit slower than I expected. Mac was not covering/helping Foote as much as I thought he would.

Did NOT like: Rutta, Gaunce, Thomas

Was NOT impressed by Foote or ABB.

Not nearly enough shots. Bad team defense. Some of our baby Bolts are getting pushed around quite a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unfinished Business

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad