GDT: 9/17/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Carolina vs Tampa Bay [Preseason Game 1]

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
He looks like he put on some upper body muscle. Which is good. @TeslaCoilFan is our resident body checker for players. We should her to reference her...research.

lol Always happy to research a player's "advanced stats." :innocent:

With Cirelli, I remember seeing him at Dev Camp a year or two ago and even Yzerman thought he needed to put on some weight. At the end of the session I was watching, Cirelli stayed late to help goalie practices by shooting at Ingram and Yzerman's voice came from the observation area above...

Y: Cirelli?
Coach: He wanted to shoot.
Y: He’s not going to put on weight that way!
Coach smiled and worked a little more one on one with Cirelli before they both left the ice. :D

Cirelli does look like he's put on some muscle mass and filled out a bit. Which is good because last season, every time I watched him it triggered stereotypical mom/grandma mode.

"You need to eat more. You're too thin. How you gonna stay in the NHL if you're too thin?! Here, have some pasta!" :laugh:

Reactions: Richard Cranium

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I wonder if the hold up on Point has anything to do with trading Domingue. Frees up cap space, maybe Point wants 8 x 9

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Yesssssssssssss...Finally the first game of our guys, in our home <3 <3

(PS: I hope the streaming won't be "region locked" because, in case, it'll be a problem xD )

GO BOLTS!!!!

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I wonder if the hold up on Point has anything to do with trading Domingue. Frees up cap space, maybe Point wants 8 x 9
8x9M, considering what is just happened in Toronto, would not be a bad deal.
But I think JBB desire is to have a little space in the cap...so, maybe, if we'll need it, we can use at the deadline...

Reactions: Master P

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
hi EVERYONE isnt this wonderful? Lots of love to each of you... this might be a longish bit here... so 4 years ago and a half some of you remember i had heart attacks and a stroke.... gave me 60 days and you all know i passed that and love understanding of my challenges acceptance of somethings i no longer had full control over ( those that know im sick i have issues with writing blood oxygen etc.. at times if excited or tired:) you all though were fair and understanding met a TON to me.... SO THANK YOU..... now the reason im sharing this is we all began this journey together many years ago the quest for the cup the yzerman years and now the jbb years... we have shared through all of it the love and passion for this organization fair to all imho nice even in disagreements etc... says a lot and you all mean a lot..... well NEW NEWS 15 days ago after 4 and a half years after starting with glasses to see anywhere from close to eyes to six feet out i was blind pretty much and used reading glasses 275 percentage a few months ago about time of our stanley cup loss this last year i was down to 125 % glasses (14 days ago my eyesight came back fully i can sit here and read as write god is good ive begged him to let us get the cup this year finally but he gave me my eyes back am still in shock by it.... want to say hello to all i will stream all games this year no cable no more just too much to shell out for that nonsense that i dont watch anything but bolts and some sports primarily anyway. I might not be here much as wasnt last two years had a lot more on plate in past now is more streaming if is issues i wont be talking to you during games unless is during the breaks if my stream gets affected:) just know i love sharing with you all and being friends and meeting each and every bolt guy and gal in the universe lets go get the cup it is our time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
hi EVERYONE isnt this wonderful? Lots of love to each of you... this might be a longish bit here... so 4 years ago and a half some of you remember i had heart attacks and a stroke.... gave me 60 days and you all know i passed that and love understanding of my challenges acceptance of somethings i no longer had full control over ( those that know im sick i have issues with writing blood oxygen etc.. at times if excited or tired:) you all though were fair and understanding met a TON to me.... SO THANK YOU..... now the reason im sharing this is we all began this journey together many years ago the quest for the cup the yzerman years and now the jbb years... we have shared through all of it the love and passion for this organization fair to all imho nice even in disagreements etc... says a lot and you all mean a lot..... well NEW NEWS 15 days ago after 4 and a half years after starting with glasses to see anywhere from close to eyes to six feet out i was blind pretty much and used reading glasses 275 percentage a few months ago about time of our stanley cup loss this last year i was down to 125 % glasses (14 days ago my eyesight came back fully i can sit here and read as write god is good ive begged him to let us get the cup this year finally but he gave me my eyes back am still in shock by it.... want to say hello to all i will stream all games this year no cable no more just too much to shell out for that nonsense that i dont watch anything but bolts and some sports primarily anyway. I might not be here much as wasnt last two years had a lot more on plate in past now is more streaming if is issues i wont be talking to you during games unless is during the breaks if my stream gets affected:) just know i love sharing with you all and being friends and meeting each and every bolt guy and gal in the universe lets go get the cup it is our time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Always great to have you here! :cool:

Reactions: Unfinished Business

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Twitter said puck dropped but the stream site still says "This live event will begin shortly."

z9c83.jpg

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Richard Cranium

Aug 17, 2019
Great news on the eyesight coming back! Glad to hear.
Now maybe throw in a few more periods here and there, maybe a comma now and again, and we're golden. ;)

Reactions: Unfinished Business

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad