GDT: #9 - 02/05/2013 | New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Got my obligatory Devils GDT post in. May it forever pox their season!

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Go Devils Go! Obligatory Go Devils Go! Chant to mess with the universe. I have that power.

Warning: results may vary.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
i love it when it's time to play Jersey. it's either a bloodbath or a great goaltender match up. or both.

let's light up the fattest man on planet like a christmas tree! :yo: LGR!!

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Next two games are huge for points and movement within the division. Two regulation wins would be nice.

Excited to see Miller. Light Fatso up!

LGR!

JR#9*

Anybody read how cheesey the Devils GDT..its like 12 yr old school girl humour
:shakehead

*Bob Richards*

I have a fever and a cold. Mind if I come in here and sneeze all over your thread?

Oh and I pissed in one of the Gatorade bottles. Here's to a good game tonight. :cheers:

Russian Roulette with the Gatorade. Someones going to have to test them all for the good of the GDT. I nominate Machinehead.

Here's to a good game. :)

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I hate it. I tend to drink alot.

nothing wrong with that as long as nobody gets hurt :laugh: i'm sure you're not the only one this happens to. Rangers/Islanders games are like that for me, but only so i can blur out my Islander fan parents and sibling. not because they're good or anything :sarcasm:

so who do you think fights Barch? Mashinter or Asham? i think it could go either way, personally. Mash is 6'4", Asham 5'11". Barch 6'1". i think Asham might let Mash take this one...

The Joker

Feb 25, 2011
I'm very, very excited for this game.

A win here would provide me with joy not only for the Rangers winning, but because Devils fans hate nothing more than losing to the Rangers. It hurts them.

And I want that so very, very badly.

But they're weighted in my favor.

I don't like the Devils, but I don't hate them near as much as Devils fans hate the Rangers. We lose to the Devils, I'm more unhappy that the Rangers lost than who it was to, with the only added negative being the happy Devils fans.

Devils lose to the Rangers? They ****ing hate that. I often think they hate the Rangers more than they like the Devils. I imagine every loss has to feel like having a prostate exam conducted with a red hot cattle-prod covered in barbed wire, rotating to the tempo a "Marty" chant, while Henrik Lundqvist's piercing gaze looks down at you, passing judgement.

Disclaimer: Does not apply to all Devils fans. You know who you are.

I don't know man ... doesn't match, does it?

slammer

Oct 28, 2010
Hessen
The Debbies GDT is unreal.

A pretty childish and uninventive opening post followed by two pages of ranting and bs. I mean, our gdts are usually pretty bad too (except for Loffens opening post of course), but in comparison they look like 25 pages of eloquent, balanced discussion.

its a thing called "fun". you should try that:sarcasm:

*Bob Richards*

its a thing called "fun". you should try that:sarcasm:

We don't need fun. We have America on our side.

tumblr_maiptt7aVs1r7wpka.gif

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
To be fair the the GDT I Photoshopped for game 7 of the Ottaws series had the exact same concept except I based pictures on player types and performance thus far, not names. I made the Sens princesses, fairies and rainbows.

Kinda hard to get upset over that GDT. I just hope our 4th line poops on them since they are calling it a joke. Even a terrible line on paper can get hot or play well.

*Bob Richards*

To be fair the the GDT I Photoshopped for game 7 of the Ottaws series had the exact same concept except I based pictures on player types and performance thus far, not names. I made the Sens princesses, fairies and rainbows.

Kinda hard to get upset over that GDT. I just hope our 4th line poops on them since they are calling it a joke. Even a terrible line on paper can get hot or play well.

Seriously. It's all in good fun.

I remember that GDT and loved it. I think Richards was like some Viking warrior and Mitchell was some dude in a tiger outfit. :laugh: Going to have to check it out again.

Edit: The Caps Game 7 was even better. Brian ****ing Boyle! ROFL

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim

First of all, I don't think anyone's upset :)

At least your thread actually looked good and contained some useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad