NYC
EtJm-XHW4AAGYZz
EtJnEmgW4AIAU4X

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Knicks is a true struggle too. :nod:
About the game best we can hope for is an OT win, but Rangers need to take the lead.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
It'd be nice if they came out on fire for once.

I mean im sure that even if they win this one 6-0 they'll be flat, lifeless and get their assees handed to them on Thursday and beyond, but some sembalance of a spark would be nice just to know that its still there

Reactions: Ori

Zats Muccarello

Grinder
Dec 30, 2010
NYC
K'Andre broke up the fight.

This adds a possible twist to the story.

Source? I've been seeing a lot of stories on here with little to no evidence supporting any of it. First Kreider punched Tony, now he didn't. Then the whole Tony hazed K'Andre was disproven.

We need to be careful with what information is thrown out in such a sensitive situation.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Source? I've been seeing a lot of stories on here with little to no evidence supporting any of it. First Kreider punched Tony, now he didn't. Then the whole Tony hazed K'Andre was disproven.

We need to be careful with what information is thrown out in such a sensitive situation.

Confirmed by Larry Brooks

Reactions: Zats Muccarello

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Feels like in a normal year they would postpone but I have a feeling with Covid postponements built into the schedule planning they’ll do everything to Avoid a postponement due to weather

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
The city will probably shut it down despite having no logical reason to, because that's typically what I expect from our Mayor. Hope with the tight covid schedule there is some push back, but i'm not optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad