OT: 85th Obsequious Banter Thread: Pelle Lindbergh Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
It really was well acted. Just cringe throughout.

It was recommended to me and my wife on Sunday and we had some time to kill on Monday so we just popped it on and rolled through it. Good timing with the finale being the day before.

I saw it's getting a second season with new people although I didn't get a chance to actually fact check that.

I suspect @Beef Invictus may have been watching it based off of his Daddario/de Armas question a week or so back.
My wife just said she wanted to start True Detective. I don't believe she is aware of the Daddario scene so this will be more interesting than usual

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I can't have this one growing up to play Warzone so it'll have to be someone else. I am playing random duos to search for the right one

Fair. But we both know between your culinary career and your Fortniting, you have no time to raise another child. Unless you want your Roomba to rear the lad/lady, I’m all you got.

Reactions: Starat327

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
The "lack of education" block that gets put on so many jobs is infuriating on so many levels. Companies are just choosing to ignore the actual best candidates for a job so often.
Got shot down 2 times in a year interviewing for the manager job above me that I have done work all three departments that report to the job. Why did I get turned down? "You don't have managerial experience"

And yes that job was posted 2 times in a year. 2 years later. I'm not applying if it posts again, Yes I can see the current guy in a bad spot. And if you wouldn't give it to me 2 years ago. I'm not getting paid enough to take that job.

Edit: because I realized the time line was longer ago than last year... f***ING working at a health system in times of COVID.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Beefette just informed me that she has been listening to The Hunt for Red October and now that she's finished the book we have to watch the movie.

This is the best day of my life.

@BigToe have you seen this movie
Every book in that series makes the movie a tough watch for me because soooooooooooo much was left out.

RIP Tom...

Reactions: Beef Invictus

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Fair. But we both know between your culinary career and your Fortniting, you have no time to raise another child. Unless you want your Roomba to rear the lad/lady, I’m all you got.
That doesnt sound terrible. Would instill a great work ethic, but fine, you've convinced me. I trust you to show him/her the fine arts

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
That doesnt sound terrible. Would instill a great work ethic, but fine, you've convinced me. I trust you to show him/her the fine arts

HF5PIEF.jpg

Let me know when Evacuation Day occurs, so I can begin the process of imprinting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany