Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Also in the news of the stupid, this popped up in my Facebook memories today. The restaurant where I was working at the time received a case of gluten free lettuce at the peak of the gluten craze in 2015.

upload_2021-6-15_10-51-10.png

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Hey @DancingPanther i know you’re not a doctor but how bad is this?
View attachment 446970
Did this guy fall out of an airplane?

Context clues say he laid on a grenade maybe? That's insane

But...bones heal, and wounds close. If none of those bones or no shrapnel ended up severing critical blood vessels, then you could survive. But not before an agonizing recovery...and maybe limited to some magnitude thereafter

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

But...bones heal, and wounds close. If none of those bones or no shrapnel ended up severing critical blood vessels, then you could survive. But not before an agonizing recovery...and maybe limited to some magnitude thereafter
It’s not 100% clear so far into the memoir but it reads as if he was separated from a suicide bomber by a few feet and with one person between them.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

Dude breaks and trains horses now.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
They run 30mph over a mile or more. They get overlooked for the beasts they are

I once rubbed a horse's face. Then I was done and tried to leave. He grabbed my sweatshirt hood, pulled me back, and then began caressing my neck with the corner of his lip. Every time I tried to leave he bit my hood and pulled me back. He could have just shaken me to death if he'd had the fancy.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I once rubbed a horse's face. Then I was done and tried to leave. He grabbed my sweatshirt hood, pulled me back, and then began caressing my neck with the corner of his lip. Every time I tried to leave he bit my hood and pulled me back. He could have just shaken me to death if he'd had the fancy.
He is a good boy.

That soft spot right near the nose is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad