GDT: 82|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Ottawa Senators|The Grandest Stage of Them All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I suspect we will see Reese drop the gloves here. Someone will send the message of his big hits. Sheahan is markedly better and my only knock is he doesn't use his size enough. Dumo has picked it up the last couple. Nice to see. I don't think I have ever seen so many teams down to the wire here for playoff match ups.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
too much banging for geno and jake on the walls 8 minutes before the play offs start, sully shut this down, give Kuhn triple shifts her until the end,

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
too much banging for geno and jake on the walls 8 minutes before the play offs start, sully shut this down, give Kuhn triple shifts her until the end,

I think that's the big thing. Pens went up, Geno decided to dial it down, not be all in. I have no problem with it.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I would tell you how mindnumbingly dumb this idea is, but I suspect a lot of people will do so more eloquently.

The Geno hate has you in a particularly bad mood, eh?

It'll be okay.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Tons of positives in this game regardless of opponent. Exactly the way they needed to go into the playoffs.

It’s good to win and look good but I wouldn’t read into much the last few weeks. They did what they needed to do. In 10 minutes time it doesn’t mean much edit: going forward

Reactions: shoplifter

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The Geno hate has you in a particularly bad mood, eh?

It'll be okay.

The stupidity of the usual suspects when it comes to Geno doesn't. It's the otherwise smart ones who should know better after all these years. ;)

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Sheary looking good the past two or three games. Hope he keeps up the energy level going into the playoffs.

Reactions: KIRK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It’s good to win and look good but I wouldn’t read into much the last few weeks. They did what they needed to do. In 10 minutes time it doesn’t mean much
I'd take the CBJ finish last night into the post season over this game, but still, I'm happy with this game to finish the season. Especially if it's a shutout for DeS

Reactions: Tom Hanks

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
The stupidity of the usual suspects when it comes to Geno doesn't. It's the otherwise smart ones who should know better after all these years. ;)

Should know by now to take the bad with the good when it comes to Geno.

Like Big Ben.

Reactions: KIRK

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Sully is much smarter than we give him credit for, he needs to keep his top pker fresh and uninjured for the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad