GDT: 82|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Ottawa Senators|The Grandest Stage of Them All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
These are the types of games and results we should have seen all last month...against these bad teams.

But when you start off a game down 2..everything changes.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I honestly do not care what happens tomorrow. I know most want to avoid NJ, but I am not going to play the preference game.

Reactions: KIRK

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
Penguins about to be 4-1 without Brassard for all the DB haters.:sarcasm:

-Sheahan is a decent player, most people just cant accept it. He now has 32 points in 73 games as a Penguin. That was what Bonino was as a Penguin. He also has more points then Bonino this year. If he's willing to block shots in the playoffs, which is what we need, he filled in nicely.

-Our defense is slow as molasses. Can we throw a curveball and have Brassard as a offensive-defensive stopper? We are slow, Letang is slow.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I honestly do not care what happens tomorrow. I know most want to avoid NJ, but I am not going to play the preference game.

Me neither.

But it's okay to prefer Philly.

EDIT: See Sid, Horny is good on your RW.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Less than a week boys and girls and we start our Cup run again!!!!!!

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Geno had a hell of a regular season even though 100 wasn't to be. Don't know why Sully didn't see to put out the old 2-headed monster for some shifts though, just to give him a better shot.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad