GDT: 82|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Ottawa Senators|The Grandest Stage of Them All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
DeSmith starts it with a nice save, nice drop pass from Sid...and finish by Hornqvist. 29 goals , tied with Sid.

60 assists for Sid.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Geno had a hell of a regular season even though 100 wasn't to be. Don't know why Sully didn't see to put out the old 2-headed monster for some shifts though, just to give him a better shot.

Because he’s not Todd McClellan...

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
Will repeat what I wrote earlier. The level of doubt in Geno right now on this board, while not surprising in some circles, is absolutely stunning coming from several otherwise smart posters on this board. After everything he's done over the last 30 months, to hear those people worried about him in the same breath as the transition D, goaltending, etc, it's beyond pathetic. It's fine to complain about a play or a game or a couple of games-- and he definitely has been fighting it, but the critiques go well beyond that. You'd literally think Malkin is one of the team's biggest liabilities right now to read this board.
Exactly. Geno is fine .. he’s great.. he just needs to stay healthy and stay focus .. do him in the playoffs..

At end of day it shouldn’t be no worry with Sid , Geno, Jake, Phil , Hags, Määttä, Shultzy, Dumoulin, DeSmith and Jarry to pull through in the playoffs.. it’s the team rallying behind them especially Sid and Geno..

I realize people in this fan base don’t appreciate what Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin has done and will continue to do.. all they do is complain and complain.. every game when they are during fine even if points dont hit score boards for them..
they worry about points to much instead of the all round game of hockey..often calling trades for them but not Letang .. You have to appreciate players like them because it will not happen again when it’s all said and done when they retire in 6-7 years..
Yes . They are great elite hockey players( for well over a decade) as well as human beings but they are human beings who will make humanly mistakes and push through them.. they are taking them from granted and have put this team on their back from many years.. I guess if people knew them personally like me and around them would understand that more.. it is what it is.. ignore them .. that’s why I’m not on many social media .. only 1-2..

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Soooo @KIRK

Will Sid allow Sully to put Hornqvist on his line now?

I imagine Sid doesn’t care as much in the playoffs. They looked pretty good against Washington last year for their stint together.

Unless it was Sid who broke Horny’s hand ;)

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->