GDT: 82|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Ottawa Senators|The Grandest Stage of Them All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Will repeat what I wrote earlier. The level of doubt in Geno right now on this board, while not surprising in some circles, is absolutely stunning coming from several otherwise smart posters on this board. After everything he's done over the last 30 months, to hear those people worried about him in the same breath as the transition D, goaltending, etc, it's beyond pathetic. It's fine to complain about a play or a game or a couple of games-- and he definitely has been fighting it, but the critiques go well beyond that. You'd literally think Malkin is one of the team's biggest liabilities right now to read this board.

For the record, Geno, for the last...oh..ten years has been my favorite Penguin.

There.

I said it. I will die on this hill. And that will be fine.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
giphy.gif

Gunnery Sargeant Hartman is my hero.

But I don't know how I'm laughing or crying!

CHOKE YOURSELF!!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It was like Andersen decided he had to fall down after the puck hit him...oh the puck hit me, I should fall to my left....

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
What in the hell was Anderson doing? That looked like a drunk adult league goalie. :laugh:

We cant drink before the games, officially. Plenty of pitchers after from the sad, small, overpriced, yet awesome snack bar.

I guess if you were on like two teams you could drink between games when the crappy zamboni driving kid is out screwing up the ice. Also..mmm...even bad zomboni-fied ice feels sooooo nice to skate on.

Reactions: ColePens

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
For the record, Geno, for the last...oh..ten years has been my favorite Penguin.

There.

I said it. I will die on this hill. And that will be fine.

Forget favorite.

After 30 months, after this season, for people here, including some smart ones, to worry about Malkin right now in the same breath as the team's real big problems is Letang level stupid.

Reactions: EightyOne

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Well we dont have to worry about Kessel anymore. Can scratch that off the list.

Sheary looks better. Letang is getting there..at least offensively.

All on Murray now. Hopefully him seeing what DeSmith tonight gets him going.

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
Flipping Horny and Rust right now makes too much sense to happen.
Yes. I like that too. Hornqvist got to make sure he doesn’t keep taping his stick on the ice to annoyed sid and win puck battles among other things. He gotta do the down low, give and go and give the puck to Sid ..

No stupid dump and chase from Hornqvist..
Either way for me.. I want Guentzel permanently there for LW..

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
it would be even better to see Rust actually playing out there, he certainly has not been playing NHL hockey in a while

Get him off the first line and he’ll be fine...please why does someone’s blind 90-year-old aunt see this and Sully can’t....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA