It isn't fair.

Why did they have to fire Hak?

occultist goat

Mar 16, 2019
200.webp

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
oh crap I just saw Ken Adelberger's name in the credits just now as they are wrapping up the season broadcast.

I didn't know Ken still had some affliate with flyers still

I miss those Prism Days

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
Just wanted to tell you guys that it's been an honor posting with you all over the course of the season. I haven't been posting much in the live threads for the last few months because of a close family member becoming sick and recently passing. Reading these threads and suffering as Flyer fans together help through tough times.
Here's to a good offseason!

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Well... it was a fun, by fun I mean depressing, season to watch. Only missed 2 1/2 games this season which is the most I’ve ever missed since 2013.

The next thing I get to look forward to... NHL draft. I will also do My Thoughts during the preseason games which should heavily feature players like Frost, Farabee, Allison, Laczynski, Strome, Laberge, Rubtsov, Ratcliffe, O’Brien, and these draft picks in the upcoming draft.

I know it’s said every year, but I can’t wait to see how this team does next year. I’m always saddened by hockey ending because I always plan my day and schedules around the flyers game time. I even plan some work and meetings around the flyers games. Sad day it is.

Fire the f***ing coaches, get rid of Hagg and Amac, bring in an Elite F. I’m fine with this D if it can rebound.... we won’t need a “Vet” to take the reigns. We have Ghost and Gudas. That being said, they have to rebound.

I loved talking a bunch of shit on Hak and Hagg... but it shall wait until a better day!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad