Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

bzCmKP.gif

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
This one's making the rounds, I'll put it in spoiler for language and sudden, intense fear.

If you look closely, you can see that
it runs in from the upper left, crossing the street at the beginning of the video
. Everybody on twitter immediately thought of the Lion King. :laugh:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
This one's making the rounds, I'll put it in spoiler for language and sudden, intense fear.

it runs in from the upper left, crossing the street at the beginning of the video

Going into that completely blind. I really had no idea where the video was going to take me. :laugh:

I still didn’t know what hell was even attacking them until he screamed it was a Bobcat.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018

There are bobcats in Chester county. My parents live between West Chester and Downingtown and we've seen them in the woods behind the house...maybe 3 times.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019

That link is mindblowing.

We are so so so small!

Neil DeGrasse Tyson's oft-repeated answer to the question, "what keeps you up at night?" is this (paraphrasing on both):

"What keeps me up at night is the realization that our species is not sufficiently intelligent - nor can it ever be - to understand the universe."

And another -

"Our DNA is 1% different from a chimp. That 1% is responsible for 100% of the difference in intelligence between our species. We believe that gap to be immense. But in the scale of the universe, that gap may actually be very small as observed from a species that is orders of magnitude more intelligent than we are. In other words, we would be indistinguishable from chimps to them."

Last edited:
Reactions: Tripod and Embiid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad