GDT: #81 - 04.11.14 - vs St. Louis - 7:30 PM - FSSouthwest - 96.7 FM - THE CLINCHER TRY #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Really though, even if we lose this one...we absolutely have to get a point tonight.

We must avoid even the potential thought of Sunday being a win or go home type of situation. A back up of getting into OT to clinch it is a must.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
Oshie: 60 points in 79 games might be out after that Rupp hit
Backes: 57 points in 74 games is out
Tarasenko: 43 points in 64 games is out
There should be no excuses for losing or at least getting a point out of this one with the way blues have been playing. Who do you guys think starts tomorrow? Miller got pulled tonight I wonder if hitchcock will go back to him to boost his confidence before playoffs.

ATL Star

Mar 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
There is no way we want to have to go to Phoenix and even get a point. Let's end this right now. Don't ******* this up, Stars.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson

tylerseguinscroll.gif

beardedgraf

Nov 4, 2008
Dallas
I was still in college last time the Stars were in the playoffs. I miss those days. I went to game three against the Ducks and game six against the Wings that year, both were losses.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
I was still in college last time the Stars were in the playoffs. I miss those days. I went to game three against the Ducks and game six against the Wings that year, both were losses.

Following the line of bkennedy.

Do curses still exist if there hasn't been a chance to disprove it in over half a decade? :help:

Banned from game 3 & 4 until the people speak. :sarcasm::shakehead

Bkennedy*

Following the line of bkennedy.

Do curses still exist if there hasn't been a chance to disprove it in over half a decade? :help:

Banned from game 3 & 4 until the people speak. :sarcasm::shakehead

We are 11-1 in games I've attended this year though... but 1-0 in games I've given tickets away to...

WHICH IS IT LOBO? AM I ALLOWED TO GO?

Bkennedy*

Time for bed boys. Last time I'm going to sleep without a clinch. LET'S GO!

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
I clearly need to attend AND give away tickets.

I bet a few plane tickets would also help the cause :naughty:

-------

I need, we need, the playoffs! I was still in Texas during the spring that Stars made the playoffs last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad