GDT: #81 - 04.11.14 - vs St. Louis - 7:30 PM - FSSouthwest - 96.7 FM - THE CLINCHER TRY #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
7 more hours!! would it be a jinx to post game 6 vs. sharks highlights? want to make sure before potentially ruining our playoff chances :laugh:

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
Mark Stepneski:
"Ryan MIller in goal for Blues tonight. Oshie, Backes, Morrow, Roy and Tarasenko are all out with injury."

Edit: Heikia said sobotka is out also c'mon stars blues just asking us to beat them with their lineup tonight

Primetimey*

Despite all the amazing NHL players out, you get young motivated AHLers/scratches in. They will be playing a strong game out there tonight.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Well at least the Blues fans that were getting angry over losing to us two times can use the we were injured excuse instead of just the "Dallas had something to play for while the Blues had everything wrapped up" excuse they've been using.

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
For your GDT post: the Blues' probable lineup...

Ott Steen Schwartz
Jaskin Berglund Rattie
Porter Lapierre Reaves
Paajarvi Aucoin Cracknell

Bouwmeester Pietrangelo
Jackman Shattenkirk
Colaiacovo Polak

Miller

So yeah... congrats on your free win.

EDIT: To be fair, it would be a free win for Dallas even with a healthy lineup for the Blues. They've been playing that poorly.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
There's no such thing as a free win in the NHL. Especially when this team has lost to bottom feeding teams. I'm putting no faith in a win tonight until the final buzzer.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Stop with all the jinxing Blues fans! :(

You know how every team has that team they always beat and that team they always lose to? Like no matter what you can count on beating your slump buster and losing to your Kryptonite?

Blues lost to their slump buster despite out shooting them by 30 last night.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Don't know how I feel about all these Blues fans reverse-jinxing us with their congrats comments in our GDT. :p:

If we win, I'll be the first to thank all of you! But if not.....you've made a powerful enemy today, my friend. :sarcasm:

Keep

Feb 28, 2014
For your GDT post: the Blues' probable lineup...

Ott Steen Schwartz
Jaskin Berglund Rattie
Porter Lapierre Reaves
Paajarvi Aucoin Cracknell

Bouwmeester Pietrangelo
Jackman Shattenkirk
Colaiacovo Polak

Miller

So yeah... congrats on your free win.

EDIT: To be fair, it would be a free win for Dallas even with a healthy lineup for the Blues. They've been playing that poorly.

Yup thanks for the free win. We enjoyed them against Flordia and Calgary recently too. :shakehead
I'd rather them not start marking the win column just yet

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
Yup thanks for the free win. We enjoyed them against Flordia and Calgary recently too. :shakehead
I'd rather them not start marking the win column just yet

To be fair, Calgary and Florida iced a relatively healthy, if poor, lineup.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
So Ott is finally getting his warm welcome to Dallas..

I'm so hyped up, have been since I woke up today. LUCKILY gotta go to work to ease the wait..

Whitney is being rested so PP is getting no help for tonight. Somebody has to hit the stride to get us going, I'm counting on the captain to lead us to victory..

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
I fully expect a bigger fight tonight than we would've gotten vs the regular Blues. One was playing unmotivated while all these guys will be extremely motivated.

yeah I was going to say.. even with all the AHL forwards, this Blues lineup is probably still at least as talented as that Florida team that beat us last week.

If the Stars mail this one in they will lose. They need their best effort tonight.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
yeah I was going to say.. even with all the AHL forwards, this Blues lineup is probably still at least as talented as that Florida team that beat us last week.

If the Stars mail this one in they will lose. They need their best effort tonight.

I have a hard time believing that Seguin and Benn won't put on a show tonight.

The effort they brought against Columbus in that 3rd told me everything I needed to know about how different this team is.

So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad