Who should the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall in the 2024 NHL Entry Draft?

Who do the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

feichter33

Mar 25, 2013
My quick draft list, try #1. Tried to not pick guys that would not drop as far as I was picking.

Screenshot_20240510_192046_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: CanadianHawks

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
guess i added in the “almost” because my brain felt bad and had to make you somehow less wrong and embarrassing.
"a full year younger" as in "a full development year younger"

Your brain is so soft that you can't even fill in the gaps.

It's no wonder your name is statwatcher.

You're a pathetic bum.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Did that mock three times and chose three different players at number two, and all three times was able to get Iginla at 20.

DiqHed

May 10, 2024

Your brain is so soft that you can't even fill in the gaps.

It's no wonder your name is statwatcher.

You're a pathetic bum.
I've been following HFB Hawks from the shadows for like 8 some years. I had seen you espouse baseless rhetoric revolving around our propsects for the duration of that time. You, sir, are around 0 for 11 by my rudimentary accounting. Please stop acting like any freaking narrative contrary to yours should immediately be dismissed. You clearly are passionate, but ultimately not any sort of savant. Therefore, meet dissention with some modicum of decorum.

Or, at least, be self-aware that you have a track record that is garbage.

I hope to never interact in this community again. Feel free to delete and ban my account. But at the very least let KM read this and hopefully have a second to gain a little tiny bit of perspective? Maybe? Is that possible even?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I've been following HFB Hawks from the shadows for like 8 some years. I had seen you espouse baseless rhetoric revolving around our propsects for the duration of that time. You, sir, are around 0 for 11 by my rudimentary accounting. Please stop acting like any freaking narrative contrary to yours should immediately be dismissed. You clearly are passionate, but ultimately not any sort of savant. Therefore, meet dissention with some modicum of decorum.

I hope to never interact in this community again. Feel free to delete and ban my account. But at the very least let KM read this and hopefully have a second to gain a little tiny bit of perspective? Maybe? Is that possible even?
Stay lurking. Don't come back, bum.

Reactions: ray c

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015

My new favorite poster.

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
that’s not what the word younger means. a 20 year old with one year of work experience is in no way “younger” than a 19 year old with two years. the former is less experienced.

why do i have to keep giving some of you lessons in elementary english and logic?

Someone just made an alt account lol

They could've at least came up with a more believable story than "8 years lurking"
this is cope

Reactions: CallMeShaft

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
also i would never call for “decorum”. have any of you known me in my short time here to be a peacemaker?

Reactions: Pez68

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Guy never posts here and makes his username DiqHed just to call out Musto. Seems fishy.

Musto gets called out enough by us already.

No need to white knight for Musto. That was hilarious and true. But the dude definitely pulled out a thesaurus or ChatGPT to make the post. Holy shit. Lol

Reactions: Geoist

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
No need to white knight for Musto. That was hilarious and true. But the dude definitely pulled out a thesaurus or ChatGPT to make the post. Holy shit. Lol
If I don’t defend him how am I supposed to know which 18 year old hockey players to start hating for the next 5 years? :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68 and Styles

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
“Therefore, meet dissention with some modicum of decorum.”

No one talks like that in real life and you can’t tell me otherwise. We doin Shakespeare on HF now B?

Reactions: Idionym

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
“Therefore, meet dissention with some modicum of decorum.”

No one talks like that in real life and you can’t tell me otherwise. We doin Shakespeare on HF now B?
i talk and write like that, but cooler and less courteous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad