GDT: #81 - 04.11.14 - vs St. Louis - 7:30 PM - FSSouthwest - 96.7 FM - THE CLINCHER TRY #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
My mom is driving down to Austin tomorrow, we'll be watching the game. I wouldn't be a Stars fan if it wasn't for her, so it'd be amazing if we clinched tomorrow night.

Bkennedy*

EDIT: AM GOING. But have a desire to buy tickets just to give away for superstition...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bkennedy*

I did buy all the playoff packages though... so that's probably not good...

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I was a freshman in High school the last time the Stars made the playoffs. Oh my gosh I'm so nervous already.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
I was a freshman in High school the last time the Stars made the playoffs. Oh my gosh I'm so nervous already.
I was in Junior High School :laugh: feels like forever still remember staying up until 3 a.m. watching game 6 against the Sharks. 20 hours until puck drop tomorrow can't come quick enough!

Al Core

May 21, 2011
Illinois
I'd like to say I was a freshman in college.....But there's way too much reminiscing going on in here before this team inevitably eats it.

MetalGodAOD*

Find.A.Way.

St Louis is going to be pissed after that loss last night, and want to righten the ship before the playoffs start. Need a huge effort. Can't get any more motivated than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad