GDT: [#80] Philadelphia Flyers @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW+, NBCSP - Free Game)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
getting hauled out of a game and getting an x-ray sounds like getting hurt to me

Nah Stars just want to give Zucc and Cogs superpowers by shooting X-Rays at them. Thats how that works right ?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Monty sounded way too casual for this to be anything but precautionary . Of course you never know but i'm optimistic.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Zuccs is pointing to Tylers wrist in the background of that tweet.. maybe showing him area where he is having pain/issues?

Professional investigator.

Reactions: Ori

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Now that the Stars clinched with the win and i'm rooting for the Yotes to maybe still make it they're getting owned by Jack Campbell.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I wish I had some information, but nothing in norwegian news papers. And I`m pretty sure someone from NRK 1 or TV2 TV sport journalists are flying to US to get an update, because playoffs hockey is a huge sport event here. :)

Last edited:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I wish I had some information, but nothing in norwegian news papers. And I`m pretty sure someone from NRK 1 or TV2 TV sport journalists are flying to US to get an update, because playoffs hockey is a huge sport event here. :)

Good thing you mentioned this because I'm sure there are many Norwegian fans who would like to follow the playoffs and Zuccarello.

I guess you've heard about nitten.no (subscription). Roy Kvatningen covers the NHL and also has updated stuff on Zuccarello, he's the only reporter who knows Zucc's phone number.

Other Norwegian media have correspondents in the USA, but sadly Zucc (and the NHL) is not as important as you may think. Mathias Ask is the best hockey reporter, he's based in New York and works for TV2. He may travel to Dallas and do some interviews during the playoffs.

Reactions: Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I don`t compare NHL to soccer @Webster concerning popularity in norway or world sport, but Mats Zuccarello is one of the most famous sport persons in this country. ;)
I`m positive they will send some when we are closer to playoffs - it`s a huge event in NHL and some of the best players in this league won`t be part of it this season like Connor Mc David. :)

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
IMO ... even before this precautionary thing ... there was probably no chance Zuccarello plays back to back games. I bet he and probably Bishop only play the home game. Personally, I'd load up scratches for the Friday game, and let Saturday to be the playoff tuneup with everyone.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
IMO ... even before this precautionary thing ... there was probably no chance Zuccarello plays back to back games. I bet he and probably Bishop only play the home game. Personally, I'd load up scratches for the Friday game, and let Saturday to be the playoff tuneup with everyone.

Honka time against the Hawks ? It very well could be.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I'm not against this idea. I'd play Honka, Val and Ritchie and say, "you have one chance to win consideration of Playoff minutes and this is it".

I'd do it 100% if the Avs don't beat the Jets tonight and the Blues take at least a point against the Flyers . It makes our last two games meaningless and i'd prefer my to rest players in the roadgame .

Even if there's still some meaning in those games i'd at least think about it.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Honka's 100% not getting any playoff minutes. He could score 10 goals in the next game and that wouldn't change my mind.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
True . I'd still play him in a meaningless game to give other guys some rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad