GDT: [#80] Philadelphia Flyers @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW+, NBCSP - Free Game)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Is Zucc injured or something? Razor just mentioned he isn't on the bench

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I think what we learned from that whole goalie non-sense is don't trade for backups from fantastic teams. They're not as good as the team makes them look.

I'd change that slightly. Don't add backups from good teams to be your starter. Khudobin has been a great add coming from a good team in the Bruins.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I'd change that slightly. Don't add backups from good teams to be your starter. Khudobin has been a great add coming from a good team in the Bruins.

I mean sure but backups are usually backups for a reason.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Some of us work for a living and need to arrive early and coherent.

ITS 5 EXTRA MINUTES STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND STAY TILL THE END

It's not Monday night game against Florida in November.

If fans want to shit on the players for their effort, then show some effort yourself.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
ITS 5 EXTRA MINUTES STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND STAY TILL THE END

It's not Monday night game against Florida in November.

If fans want to **** on the players for their effort, then show some effort yourself.
Fans pay for tickets. Gives them the right to bitch, cheer, and leave at the time of their choosing. Personally I would have stayed. But I get it, especially for parents of school aged kids. And it’s not five minutes. Waiting five extra minutes in the stadium can result in 30 minutes extra.

Whatevs, it’s playoff time!!

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Fans pay for tickets. Gives them the right to *****, cheer, and leave at the time of their choosing. Personally I would have stayed. But I get it, especially for parents of school aged kids. And it’s not five minutes. Waiting five extra minutes in the stadium can result in 30 minutes extra.

Whatevs, it’s playoff time!!

I agree, people can do whatever they want. It just looks bad.

Fans show up 10 minutes late for the first.

Leave 5 minutes early in the third.

Every game.

Reactions: eartotheground

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad