GDT: #8 | Sun. Oct. 1, 5:00 pm ET| NYI at FLYERS| NHL Network-US, TCN-PH |97.5 The Fanatic

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Hagg brings the safe presence that coaches seem to love. He's always been labeled a guy who will never wow you and make some mad because he almost makes it look effortless because he plays a simple game. However he's "paid his dues" which is partially why I think he was given the nod over Sanheim.

OzFlyers

Registered Boozer
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
Hagg brings the safe presence that coaches seem to love. He's always been labeled a guy who will never wow you and make some mad because he almost makes it look effortless because he plays a simple game. However he's "paid his dues" which is partially why I think he was given the nod over Sanheim.
He should be replacing Manning.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I think it's important we don't start ****ting on Hagg just because he's not Travis or Sam.

Agree. Hagg had a pretty good camp, and looked good in his one game stint with the big club last year. He has made great strides and earned his spot on the team.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I wouldn't be surprised if, in addition to being seen as "safe" (TM Hakstok Inc.), the other two failed to "pick up" the various Hakstokisms and systems, so he deemed them to need more seasoning until they are truly ready for the Blender. Normally in a situation like this, we would say that they are "too green" - but for North Davekota, they are simply "not green enough."

Reactions: flyersphan20

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Good for Hagg, Leier and Patrick. I think Morin should be on this team and im hopeful that perhaps it would hinge on a trade of a vet.

Reactions: eramosat

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
I think it's important we don't start ****ting on Hagg just because he's not Travis or Sam.

LOL, when I first read that I thought it said "... it's important that we start ****ting on Hagg just because he's not Travis or Sam."

MR28, you're totally right. I had Sam and Travis ahead of Hagg. But I had Robert ahead of two other members of our defense, who shall remain nameless. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad