GDT: #8 | Sun. Oct. 1, 5:00 pm ET| NYI at FLYERS| NHL Network-US, TCN-PH |97.5 The Fanatic

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
PHILADELPHIA FLYERS (3-1-3, 3-0-0 H, 0-1-3 A ) vs NEW YORK ISLANDERS (5-0-2, 4-0-0 H, 1-0-2 A )

th
th

ap-nolan-patrick-john-tavares-flyers-islanders.jpg

BROADCAST INFORMATION
  • Television: NHL Network, TCN
  • Radio: 97.5 The Fanatic http://975thefanatic.com/
  • Streams: Do not post any streams or links to unauthorized sites.
LINES AND PAIRINGS FROM SATURDAY (pre-scratches, subject to change)
  • Giroux-Couturier-Voracek
  • Weal-Patrick-Simmonds
  • Weise-FIlppula-Konecny
  • Leier-Laughton-Raffl
  • Lindblom-Lehtera-Read
  • Provorov-MacDonald
  • Gostisbehere-Hagg
  • Manning-Gudas
  • Morin-Sanheim
[td]2017 PRESEASON SCHEDULE[/td][td])
DateOpponent ResultArena, LocationTelevision Home Radio Time (ET)
Sun Sep. 17at NYI L 3-2 OT Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum (Uniondale, NY) NYI's official website 97.5 The Fanatic 1:00 pmWed Sep 20 vs. NYI (SS)W 3-2 OTPPL Center (Allentown, PA) TCN 97.5 The Fanatic 7:00 pm
Wed Sep 20 at NYI (SS) L 3-2 Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) No broadcast 24/7 7:00 pm
Thu Sep 21 at Boston L 2-1 OT TD Garden (Boston, MA) NHL Network, NESN 97.5 The Fanatic 7:00 pm
Mon Sep 25 at NYR L 3-2 OT Madison Square Garden (New York, NY) MSG 97.5 The Fanatic 7:00 pm
Tue Sep 26 vs. NYR W 4-3 OT Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA) NHL Network, TCN, MSG 97.5 The Fanatic 7:00 pm
Thu Sep 28 vs. Boston W 5-1 Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA) TCN 97.5 The Fanatic 7:00 pm
Sun Oct 1 vs. NYI 2-5 Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA) NHL Network, TCN 97.5 The Fanatic 5:00 pm
[tr] [tr] [tr] [tr] [tr] [tr] [tr] [/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr]
[tr][tr][tr][tr][tr][tr][tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/td]
[td][tr][tr][tr][tr][tr][tr][tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/td]​

GAME DAY THREAD MUSIC

"Should I Stay or Should I Go?" by The Clash

REMINDER: Do not post any streams or links to unauthorized sites. Do not inquire in any public thread about such streams either. Thank you.

Last edited:

Bruckuss

FML & FCF
Apr 1, 2012
Not Toronto
Good choice on the song

Very interested to see the lineup for this one.. Will be see OL again? Fingers crossed we only dress one of our two "serviceable" veteran D men.. And by one, I mean mandog, and by dress - I mean sit in the 7th slot. A guy can dream

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Yep, that works, thanks boss.

If anyone else is wondering, you do it like this:

[spoiler ] blah blah "Game of Thrones" secrets and theories blah blah [/spoiler ] but without the spaces after spoiler.

Check the icons that begin with B...I...U... (bold, italics, underline, etc.)

Towards the right, one is labeled INSERT. You are given a SPOILER option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

NYCFlyer

Nov 23, 2002
NYC
They absolutely can, and it's more likely they will. Gotta stay loyal to the garbage.
I would be really surprised if they sent Sanheim down. He had a year in the A, seems ready and obviously superior to Amac and Manning. The only reasons (and they are pretty lame) I can think of to send him down would be to showcase for a trade or that they want to play vets that first 20 or so really tough games.

Lindblom on the other hand had might benefit from another 20 or so games playing on the smaller sheet getting lots of minutes in the A. Over the years I always thought that one average most players take a good half year to get truly adjusted.

Either way they will both be here this year.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I have been instructed that "tables" within the codes may be readjusted. As can be seen with the first posts of the stickies for visitor's info or media/schedule/draft picks etc., the transfer of codes for tables is one issue that needs fixing. Hopefully that can be resolved.

The good thing is that posting images is so much smoother on here, so we could always make up tables and tinker with them in Photoshop or Excel or something and come up with temporary deals to get us through the growing pains.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Time to end on a high note, especially to these guys. Hope Lindblom and Sanheim show why they should be up.

If they do send down Sanheim when he's not only looked better from game to game, but also providing a lot of needed offense, then I don't know what to f***ing say. Maybe the only thing I can say is f*** you Hextall and Hakstol for intentionally making the team worse.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Time to end on a high note, especially to these guys. Hope Lindblom and Sanheim show why they should be up.

If they do send down Sanheim when he's not only looked better from game to game, but also providing a lot of needed offense, then I don't know what to ****ing say. Maybe the only thing I can say is **** you Hextall and Hakstol for intentionally making the team worse.

It would basically be like sabotaging the team.

It will certainly validate Riley Cote's comments from last season about Jordan Weal outgrowing the AHL but being screwed by "politics."

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
It would basically be like sabotaging the team.

It will certainly validate Riley Cote's comments from last season about Jordan Weal outgrowing the AHL but being screwed by "politics."

I think you forgot the tin foil hat on that last comment.

Hextall puts this team in the best position in a decade to succeed long term and it's all for naught, fire everybody now, because *insert my favorite prospect here* isn't on the opening night roster? Come on guys, the chicken little BS is getting out of control around here. Season hasn't even started yet and some of you are already sharpening your axes.

Sorry for the rant, but some of this is really getting insufferable. Carry on.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I think you forgot the tin foil hat on that last comment.

Hextall puts this team in the best position in a decade to succeed long term and it's all for naught, fire everybody now, because *insert my favorite prospect here* isn't on the opening night roster? Come on guys, the chicken little BS is getting out of control around here. Season hasn't even started yet and some of you are already sharpening your axes.

Sorry for the rant, but some of this is really getting insufferable. Carry on.
I stopped listening to a lot of the complaining on here. Lindblom and Sanhiem could easily make the team. Then you are just wasting energy and stressing over nothing. I certainly trust Hextall more than anyone on here. Hak is an idiot but he's not calling the shots.

Reactions: Alchemy

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
It really hasn't gotten that bad yet, actually. It will, but not quite yet.

Call it a preemptive simmer down then lol.

I haven't been posting much lately, but I've been reading the threads and it felt to me like the negative vibes were already starting to take over. Life's too short to get this agitated over hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad