GDT: #8 | Sun. Oct. 1, 5:00 pm ET| NYI at FLYERS| NHL Network-US, TCN-PH |97.5 The Fanatic

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
I'd like to know what AMac's skill level is because his play is awful. Not even Randy Jones was AMac bad and that's saying something.
Don't worry. AMac's day's are numbered. Once all 3 rookies play in the NHL regular season and prove...PROVE....they belong...by playing against the best at the higher pace...AMac will disappear.

I think it is inevitable before the season's end. Plenty of time for Flyers to win the Cup this year if the chips fall right. ;-)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I have a feeling Vegas is going to have a better start than the Flyers....

What makes you say that?

Aside from..

-Our 1C being used on LW
-Our 2C forced into 1C role
-Our 19 year old 3C forced into 2C role
-Our 2 best NHL ready D prospects likely benched over complete scrubs
-No threat to score from slot on PP1 because they are cutting our best left-hand shot
-Our most effective forward this preseason stuck on a line with 2 awful possesion players

Nah we good.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Don't worry. AMac's day's are numbered. Once all 3 rookies play in the NHL regular season and prove...PROVE....they belong...by playing against the best at the higher pace...AMac will disappear.

I think it is inevitable before the season's end. Plenty of time for Flyers to win the Cup this year if the chips fall right. ;-)

They cant play if they arent given the opportunity.

Reactions: kelmitchell

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Weise was one of the team's best possession players last year, even when he couldn't score.

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
It is ghost whos hurt...ok well nobody stop me, im goimg into the laundry room to down some bleach, anyone wanna join me? We can make it fun, ill go get black robes and candles so we can die in style
at least sanheim would get promoted, if this were true...

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
I hope they sent Patrick down. I just did not see it in him this year so far. Why not wait another year...?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad