Bruins Classics GDT 8:30 pm ET - NESN, B's YouTube - 2011 SCF Game 7 - BRUINS @ Canucks - Series TIED 3-3

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
i wonder what the Flames, Stars, Islanders etc... brass thought of this.

I don't care, but i wonder.
Looch had to get permission to live tweet the other night and I'm sure the Flames said go for it tonight.

Honestly, with the current climate, I don't think teams care that much

Aside from Miller, none of the guys they talked about play any longer and even with the Miller comment, what Looch said is spot on.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
There was ONE short moment where Campbell started to say something that could’ve been incriminating and Looch cut him off and steered the convo back to “hey boys great year i love ya etc etc”

otherwise, they behaved

Reactions: Mione134

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Looch had to get permission to live tweet the other night and I'm sure the Flames said go for it tonight.

Honestly, with the current climate, I don't think teams care that much

Aside from Miller, none of the guys they talked about play any longer and even with the Miller comment, what Looch said is spot on.

Good pub for the nhl as a whole i think. Not just Boston

Reactions: Ladyfan and Alicat

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Haven’t signed in for awhile now. I hope everyone is holding up alright.

Got to catch the end of the Zoom stream. What a treat this was. Pretty sure I smiled through the whole thing.

Hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.

Stay safe everyone!

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm liking this party. It really keys you in to the personalities of all the guys that you don't really notice all the time on the ice. Like Boychuk seems like a weird dude (I mean that in a positive way), and Campbell is something else.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Screenshot_20200421-233109_Twitter.jpg

Me too

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Krejci was so talkative and happy. It was just nice to see. Tuukka had me in stitches. Soupy and Marchy were gold. Big Z and Bergy are always ON. Professionals! Looch man. Ugh. Bring him back. The love he has for the team and the game is undeniable. He steered lots of the conversation and got it back on track sometimes haha. Timmy, Rex and Thorty. Just lovely to see them. Ryds didnt speak much, but when he did it was hilarious. I could go on and on. This was such a great thing. We needed it. I dont care about PR stuff. We ALL needed a good laugh tonight. And we got that and more. Cheers to the boys for doing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad