Pre-Game Talk: 8/17 8:07 PM - ECQF GAME 4 - BRUINS lead series 2-1 - NESN, SN, SN4K, NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
No. That was a joke

Wags said that they support Tuukka and talked about how fans should not judge him as they don't know what is going on in the bubble.

Wags spoke from his heart
I honestly wouldn't have thought anyone on the team would through Tuukka under the bus.

Reactions: bbfan419

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Yes but we are not big shoppers. Mostly did the Hockey Hall of Fame and CNN Tower and stuff like that.

The city was decorated for Christmas and was quite pretty. Nice city. People were nice too.

I'm glad you had a good time. You should be happy you didn't have to experience any
of the highways around the city at rush hour....lol. That's where you would not conclude
that people are nice.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'm glad you had a good time. You should be happy you didn't have to experience any
of the highways around the city at rush hour....lol. That's where you would not conclude
that people are nice.
Same could probably be said for any city !

It was Winter and my daughter had never seen Niagara Falls so we rented a car and drove there. It was beautiful. Because of the mist everything looked like glass (all of the bushes and branches). When the light hit it was beautiful.

A couple of fans at the game were kidding around with us but they were nice (even though the B's had that comeback game 7 a few months before). One guy sitting next to me said he hated Looch but would love him on the Leafs.

Reactions: bbfan419

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Same could probably be said for any city !

It was Winter and my daughter had never seen Niagara Falls so we rented a car and drove there. It was beautiful. Because of the mist everything looked like glass (all of the bushes and branches). When the light hit it was beautiful.

A couple of fans at the game were kidding around with us but they were nice (even though the B's had that comeback game 7 a few months before). One guy sitting next to me said he hated Looch but would love him on the Leafs.

I hope you stuck around for the Festival of Lights after dark.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Game has been moved back to 98.5

WBZ_FM_LU.gif

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I meant to put him in there, don't know why I botched that. He's looked good to me so far.
Agree I like him too, he has not scored yet, but het gets chances and help his linemates as well. I think once he pops one he will start getting more.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Pastrnak with Bergeron/Marchand isn't one of those things where you need to see him with them. He could roll out of bed at 8pm and the coaches would put him with them if he's cleared to play. I feel like this means he's unlikely but is probably just a game-time decision. I'm surprised Bjork is still up on the top line though.
I would have swapped Bjork and Studnicka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad