2mzOXQs.png

canEyCL.png

MoS4fBs.png

iHbpiGh.png

2fzftXt.png

Last edited:

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
NGL, both lineups look eerily similar in talent without Hedman and Stamkos plugged in.

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
so-it-begins-gif.gif

Fantastic GDT @TheDaysOf 04!

Winning the first one would be huge, as it would scare away the ghosts of last year! I want them to give it all, if we lose, so may it be, but I don't want to see them coming out flat.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone :)
I'm not as good as Bryan Burns and Jay Recher in their "Bolts Breakdown" show but, my 3 keys are:
1) our defense (and Vasy) has to step up their game. Likely we're without Hedman for a while, so, in particular, I think that Sergachev will play a key role in this series. He's the only one that could "replace" (in some way) him. For this reason we need the best Serge!
2) In the post season, the special teams are very important. So, our PP (if the officiating will be decent of course) has to work in the right way and so is the PK. I don't want to see tons of wasted chances...
3) We have to be angry for a revenge. Remembering what happened last year, we have to be focused on this series, trying to play a full 60 minutes game, without any pause. Anything less than this would be unacceptable.

GO BOLTS!!

Reactions: Peacefool

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We absolutely need to win game one. Otherwise its RUH ROH

This team is so weak mentally that they'll get in their own heads and fall apart. Worried they wont recover like last year

Reactions: StaySalty

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I'm not sure Torts would mesh with the Vinik/JBB regime.
You're right. Probably they will look for another type of head coach.
Guys like Torts or Roy does not fit well here.

Btw, right now both Gallant and Laviolette are available: so, in case, it's easier to hire one of these 2 than contact Torts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad