GDT: 8/11/20 - 3:00PM EDT - #7 Columbus vs #2 Tampa Bay [ECQF Game 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Last year was Infinity War, we're in the Endgame now.

One.jpeg

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
You're right. Probably they will look for another type of head coach.
Guys like Torts or Roy does not fit well here.

Btw, right now both Gallant and Laviolette are available: so, in case, it's easier to hire one of these 2 than contact Torts...

Don't forget Bruce Boudreau. Brayden Point would be other-worldly under him

Reactions: Fabiobest

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I dont think so. Show me their Kucherov, Point and Vasilevski.

Show me when Kuch and Point have put this team on their back in the playoffs. And Vasy hasn't been great lately.

Columbus' top 3 lines are solid. And they have a solid goalie tandem if Merzlikins gets healthy. Oh yea, and a better coach.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Show me when Kuch and Point have put this team on their back in the playoffs. And Vasy hasn't been great lately.

Columbus' top 3 lines are solid. And they have a solid goalie tandem if Merzlikins gets healthy. Oh yea, and a better coach.
I didnt say effort, I said roster talent. You take ours 100/100 times.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL

Kuch probably not since the Rangers series? Maybe I'm forgetting another strong series from him since. Point carried us against the Bruins.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Kuch probably not since the Rangers series? Maybe I'm forgetting another strong series from him since. Point carried us against the Bruins.

Kuch vs the devils. Hasn’t been that long.

Reactions: Hoek

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I think they sit Hedman for this one, and he comes back Game 2 or 3 at the latest.

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Redemption time. It's in series like this that the heart and soul guys like Maroon will help us IMO.

Steam f***ing roll them from the first minute, till the 60th. No playing aroud this time, all the anger accumulated in this whole year should come out and be devastating.

Reactions: StaySalty

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Can’t wait to see Point at 100% penetrating their trap.
This is something I've thought of. I'd like to see him attack the net even at risk of giving up possession. I think it's a better strategy than operating arou d the perimeter all day. Torts welcomes that.

Reactions: J T Money

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Gabby doesn't have a great playoff record, other than making it to a conference final one time, which is what the whole thing is about.
Oh trust me I know. You ever see his game 7 numbers? Holy crap. But I would be maybe the slightest bit hopeful that would end here? Either way I'd want Gallant or Lavi first

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The SUN broadcast will be Rick & Brian, but the national NBCSN crew will be Gord Miller, Milbury, and Brian Boucher. Enjoy.

(Gord Miller is good, FWIW)

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Don't forget Bruce Boudreau. Brayden Point would be other-worldly under him
I cannot believe I'm going to say this but ... trying here ... fingers are not cooperating ...:huh:

oof... I'd rather have Cooper behind the bench any day than Boudreau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->