Pre-Game Talk: 8:08 PM - ECQF GAME 2 - Whalercanes vs BRUINS - GDT will be posted later on Thusrday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Yeah Ritchie was poor yesterday, I don't think anyone would argue that.

But Kuhlman doesn't belong in the top 9. It was a nice story last year, but he's not a guy they should be inserting unless there's an injury.

I thought Ritchie was awful yesterday, but rethinking it, all things considered, I'd probably give him another shot tonight.
Its not so much he's slow, lots of big guys look lazy skating. Its more lack of consistent intensity; for example their big young D Fleury elbowed someone (forget who), and Ritchie just skated off.
In any case I'd talk to him and give him another shot to up the intensity. They need that element, look how Pat Maroon helped in the finals.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
watched some of the game after I got in from golf, I dunno fans, I`m trying, I really am but I just can`t get into this, someone help me:)

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
Nordy had a surprisingly good game yesterday. I agree on Jake too. If that 2nd line can cash in on more chances, it could make for a scary 1-2 punch with the Bergeron line. If the Coyle line gets going (still would like to see Stud/Bjork with him), then Boston would be tough 1-4 against any team.

Didn't surprise me. Nordy always goes beast-mode in playoffs. Takes his game to another level.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
watched some of the game after I got in from golf, I dunno fans, I`m trying, I really am but I just can`t get into this, someone help me:)
I'd like to see this again....

chara-stanley-cup-2011.jpg

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'm dying at this "dealing with adversity" angle the Canes are going with because of the Coyle goal. They dealt with that adversity and put it to bed 21 SECONDS LATER, with it having no other effect on the outcome of the game or series.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I was so pleased when Zac was gone. Is he even playing in the NHL ?? or did he get suspended forever .
Played for the Flames this year, had more goals in less games playing with far worse players than Kuhlman. Also played way less minutes.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I'm dying at this "dealing with adversity" angle the Canes are going with because of the Coyle goal. They dealt with that adversity and put it to bed 21 SECONDS LATER, with it having no other effect on the outcome of the game or series.

Seem like their forcing something to rally behind. Personally I would have thought getting swept by them last year would have been a better motivator. Funny how Hamilton was once again a non-factor against Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00