Post-Game Talk: (7PM-Sat) "I have had it with these mother****ing Yandles on this mother****ing team!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Yandle could be -10 in game, score 3 own goals and injury Barkov and still wouldnt sit
Remember all the crap this organization took around the league for the way Gallant was fired, imagine if they sat out Yandle when he's so close on his iron man streak.

All of Canada and the networks would crucify them.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Remember all the crap this organization took around the league for the way Gallant was fired, imagine if they sat out Yandle when he's so close on his iron man streak.

Who cares, really? What has Yandle done to deserve playing time? He should take some responsibility for his game like every other player has to. Why he continues to be an exception to the rule because of some ridiculous streak that means absolutely nothing is bewildering to me.

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021

Let them crucify away. Makes us a better team without him dressing.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Who cares, really? What has Yandle done to deserve playing time? He should take some responsibility for his game like every other player has to. Why he continues to be an exception to the rule because of some ridiculous streak that means absolutely nothing is bewildering to me.
Not disagreeing with you, or anyone else, it just would be a public relations nightmare that they don't need in such a successful season.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Weegar with a great play there to stop a scoring chance and get a powerplay.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I love how the PP doesnt even want to pass the puck to Yandle unless there is no other option

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
This defense with Yandle replaced with Ekblad

ThoseSarcasticIrishterrier-max-1mb.gif

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Remarkable how much better the PP looks with actual puck movement. Never put Huberdeau back on the left side

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
This period is going our way a lot more than the first did.

Waiting for the TBL goal anytime now.

Reactions: iam76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad