Post-Game Talk: (7PM-Sat) "I have had it with these mother****ing Yandles on this mother****ing team!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
How in the name of f*** do we have 3 goals in this period?

We played like complete ass LMAO

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Nuti with 4 assists in his last 3 games. The wrist shots by him and Forsling are soooooooooo important for generating chances. So much better than a slap shot.

Can't believe how good Nuti is right now. Completely different defenseman I was ready to write him off.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
That would have been an outstanding period EXCEPT

About 10 of tampa's shots came from absolutely disgusting, lazy, horrible zone exits.

It led to 10 shots, about 6 or so being really good chances AND it led to a power play taken by Barkov.

That needs to be addressed or this lead won't last.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Bennett having a nice 1rst period. Like it

Nutivaara been a lot better lately and had more speed. Maybe the covid did hit him hard

Reactions: KW

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
That would have been an outstanding period EXCEPT

About 10 of tampa's shots came from absolutely disgusting, lazy, horrible zone exits.

It led to 10 shots, about 6 or so being really good chances AND it led to a power play taken by Barkov.

That needs to be addressed or this lead won't last.

What drives me insane how much time we give opponents dmen time to decide what to do with the puck. Usually they have all day and night to just walz in and unload or go for that slapshot pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad