Post-Game Talk: (7PM-Sat) "I have had it with these mother****ing Yandles on this mother****ing team!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
What drives me insane how much time we give opponents dmen time to decide what to do with the puck. Usually they have all day and night to just walz in and unload or go for that slapshot pass

they do have some of the best D in the league at controlling the offensive blue line

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
This again looks like playoff hockey, and Florida is playing really good. Bob is playing solid! If Grumpy keeps this up he's going to be one of Q's favourites. I think Hubie is inspired by Sam's tough play.

Reactions: Two4Fighting

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
we getting them bounces today
I have the Tampa broadcast and it's been funny to listen to them advertise the Montour goal as a lucky bounce (when he intentionally shot for the deflection) but not the Point goal. I don't think either were lucky bounces but good plays by the defensemen to intentionally shoot for that.

Also don't think the Huberdeau cash in was too lucky. That was an intentional low pad shot for a rebound from Nuti.

We've created our own luck.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Bennett is going to flourish here. I know it’s just one period, but you can tell he has more to give than he’s shown in his career thus far

Reactions: PSLguy

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
When the league is delayed and resume in late June

Verhaeghe Barkov Gusev
Huberdeau Bennett Duclair
Vatrano Wennberg Hornqvist
Marchment Acciari Wallmark/Tippett

Weegar Ekblad
Forsling Montour
Nuutivara Gudas

:naughty:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Can we put anyone but Marchent on the 1rst line

How can anyone defend Yandle anymore? That shift

Reactions: Anantika

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Do we think Q is letting Yandle get to 2nd place all-time for the iron man streak before rightfully deciding to bench him? If so, that's just 4 more games we gotta wait out :)

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Yandle could be -10 in game, score 3 own goals and injury Barkov and still wouldnt sit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad