OT: 78th Obsequious Banter Thread: Parlez-vous Français?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
image.thumb.png.fab6af8fe9c8947fab327c4a05d63e6b.png

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Currently texting 3 friends (one of them one of my techs) if I could crash if needed. They all live within walking distance of the hospital. First night back, need I remind everyone.

And since the worst of it is over night, night have to be a bother for most of the day on Wednesday and then some of the day on Thursday. Cool

Might just stay at the hospital. All I need is headphones and a phone charger

f***ing miserable

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Best of luck to all of you with this weather system. In particular @DancingPanther , and any others working in the health sector.

Just giving you all a completely useless piece of information. My dog, Sedin, was found this afternoon pissing on his Xmas sweater. It would appear that the dream of getting a photo of him and the cat (dressed as Mr. Grinch) is gone.

As a lifelong Canucks fan I can utter the following with familiar conviction:
B72C9C99-6AAE-4A83-AC2E-3B0BEC08ECA1.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Seems like a foregone conclusion that we are gonna get walloped for the first time in 3 years.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Best of luck to all of you with this weather system. In particular @DancingPanther , and any others working in the health sector.

Just giving you all a completely useless piece of information. My dog, Sedin, was found this afternoon pissing on his Xmas sweater. It would appear that the dream of getting a photo of him and the cat (dressed as Mr. Grinch) is gone.

As a lifelong Canucks fan I can utter the following with familiar conviction:
View attachment 379081
Thanks man, and that info is hardly useless. Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad