GDT: #78: FLYERS at Hurricanes, Saturday, Mar. 30, 2019, 1:30 p.m. ET

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
This one is mathematically huge.

Hi Dave......is this arithmetically huge or metric tensor huge.

metrictensor3.jpg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
This game is as big as Morin is tall. Which translates in metric to "a whole lot".
Absolutely not.

This game is of Herculean stature. Atlas himself could not even budge this game.

In fact, there is no way for our adolescent civilization to even begin to describe, accurately, the impact this game will have. Only the cosmic omnipotent have the capacity to rationalize this magnitude.

Therefore, Hagg will see 17 minutes

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I understand the desire to play him over a guy like Elliott, who most likely has no future here, but the idea he needs to play in order to decide if he should be resigned is bogus (IMO). If they signed him as a UFA no one would be worried about it. I do think there is value in him being around the team, even if he isn't playing. I'm still baffled as to how they couldn't manage a pick out of EDM for giving up an RFA and taking on salary, but whatever.

Yep, and it's going to be a "whatever" situation up until the point where our eunuch of a GM goes to trade someone more important/valuable and fails to get fair value for them, at which point it becomes a crusade to get him fired.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I understand the desire to play him over a guy like Elliott, who most likely has no future here, but the idea he needs to play in order to decide if he should be resigned is bogus (IMO). If they signed him as a UFA no one would be worried about it. I do think there is value in him being around the team, even if he isn't playing. I'm still baffled as to how they couldn't manage a pick out of EDM for giving up an RFA and taking on salary, but whatever.

Well, for all intents and purposes Stolarz was a UFA, and he's basically an AHL goalie until proven otherwise.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
This would be a good game to get more minutes for Morin on defense and to try Ghost as a 3rd line winger.

I’m tired of that 11F 7D crap anyway...

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
This would be a good game to get more minutes for Morin on defense and to try Ghost as a 3rd line winger.

I’m tired of that 11F 7D crap anyway...
You need to give it up. Ghost will never be tried at F.

As for Stolarz, he has only started 1 game for the Oilers....allowed 3 goals on 40 shots against the Leafs which is .925 SV%. The other 3 relief appearances were not good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad