Post-Game Talk: #78 | Flyers at Blue Jackets | April 6, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP | Loss

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
These conversations are oddly familiar.
1000002968.png

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Nope. Don't agree. Hextall's resume said he was a good choice. At first he seemed to be. Then he wasn't. At the time, seemed like a good hire. Not that terrible really either. He was right about a few things, but that's the past so I don't care. It's over.
Fletcher was horrible. Totally agree. Big name, over rated guy. Big mistake. So is what it was and now we have a new era. Year two. So far I think they are doing a better job, but it's too early to be sure. Lots of decisions to be made in the next couple years.

Hextall was a POS, and that’s from someone who had faith in him originally.

The more his “plan” came to the forefront, he tried to do the same BS the Flyers have done since he was hired. One foot in a rebuild, one foot in a land of playoff aspirations.

I’ll back out here, it’s no use. The Flyers old guard will always have a loyal flock of supporters. It’s why the franchise is a joke to anyone outside of Philadelphia.

Let it burn at this point. They messed up a fun hobby for me, I will enjoy the spite - and watching them continuously fail.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad