Post-Game Talk: #78 | Flyers at Blue Jackets | April 6, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP | Loss

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
shining-triciclo.gif

Last edited:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
This collapse is instant karma for these smug assholes in Hilferty, Jones, Briere, and Torts who counted their proverbial chickens before accomplishing anything of note.

Rebuild canceled leading to poor asset management at the deadline and ultimately resulting in the most embarrassing finish to a Flyers season in decades, if not ever.

They were already showing signs of breaking down, but we may never know the damage Torts did to the room by elevating Couts to captain and stabbing him in the back barely a month later.

What was honestly a fun season devolved into frustration and embarrassment under leadership that has absolutely no idea what they are doing... yet are protected by a cowardly media who won't challenge them.

What a great organization we have here...

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
2023: I can’t believe you guys can’t handle this being a rebuild. Tortorella is weeding out who will be part of the culture he’s building. They play HARD.

2024: I can’t believe you guys can’t handle this being a rebuild. Tortorella is weeding out who will be part of the culture he’s building. They play HARD.

2025: I can’t believe you guys can’t handle this being a rebuild. Tortorella is weeding out who will be part of the culture he’s building. They play HARD.

2026: I can’t believe you guys can’t handle this being a rebuild. Tortorella is weeding out who will be part of the culture he’s building. They play HARD.

2027:

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
2023: I can’t believe you guys can’t handle this being a rebuild. Tortorella is weeding out who will be part of the culture he’s building. They play HARD.

2024: I can’t believe you guys can’t handle this being a rebuild. Tortorella is weeding out who will be part of the culture he’s building. They play HARD.

2025: I can’t believe you guys can’t handle this being a rebuild. Tortorella is weeding out who will be part of the culture he’s building. They play HARD.

2026: I can’t believe you guys can’t handle this being a rebuild. Tortorella is weeding out who will be part of the culture he’s building. They play HARD.

2027:
2027: I can’t believe you guys can’t handle this being a rebuild. Rocky is weeding out who will be part of the culture he’s building. They play HARD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad