OT: 77th Obsequious Banter Thread: the one where everyone underperforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
This seems to be more of a company I bought from issue.

I just like to talk about FedEx.

I've seen environmental sample shipments, which need to be kept on ice in coolers and opened in their final destination 24 hours later or less, shipping from NJ to Connecticut, get hung up in... St. Louis?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Your relDD says otherwise.

Oh?

0KS7m3n.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
At least 232 cars were towed early this morning, when Chicago’s winter overnight parking ban went into effect. Here’s how to avoid getting ticketed or towed.

Can you park there? It’s the time of year when you need to think twice about claiming that open spot on the street.

Since the ban went into effect overnight, 232 cars were towed, according to Cristina Villarreal, director of public affairs for Chicago’s Department of Streets & Sanitation. That’s down slightly from 248 towed cars on Dec. 1, 2019.

The city’s winter overnight parking ban begins Tuesday, Dec. 1, prohibiting parking on 107 miles of main streets from 3 a.m. to 7 a.m. — regardless of snow — until April 1, 2021. Another 500 miles of streets prohibit parking after two inches of snow or more falls, no matter the time of day or the date.

Lol. Screw these cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad