Not DancingPanther and Mordecai?
The squad has many layers.

gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I always find a good way to check myself is to see if @JojoTheWhale has said anything to a similar effect. If he hasn't, it's probably for a reason and I assume I shouldn't do the same.

I’m going to be brutally honest. Your two choices are to make a hard commitment to mentioning zero personal details about your life anywhere or accept that if someone wanted to badly enough, they could find out your personal details with little hassle. That ship has sailed.

That has nothing to do with this board specifically. It’s how the internet works now.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I’m going to be brutally honest. Your two choices are to make a hard commitment to mentioning zero personal details about your life anywhere or accept that if someone wanted to badly enough, they could find out your personal details with little hassle. That ship has sailed.

That has nothing to do with this board specifically. It’s how the internet works now.

I could easily be found out just by things I posted this week. It's a dangerous game but it's where we're at.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I could easily be found out just by things I posted this week. It's a dangerous game but it's where we're at.

I have no delusions at this point. If you or anyone else wanted to, they could easily identify me at this point. I just assume that noone actually cares enough about some poor schmoe to look me up. Hell, I think @Hollywood Couturier could knock on my door right now if he really wanted to based on what I've told him.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I have no delusions at this point. If you or anyone else wanted to, they could easily identify me at this point. I just assume that noone actually cares enough about some poor schmoe to look me up. Hell, I think @Hollywood Couturier could knock on my door right now if he really wanted to based on what I've told him.
I could, if I spent five minutes looking into it, but I haven't nor do I want to.

You could also ride a kayak into my backyard at this point.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I have no delusions at this point. If you or anyone else wanted to, they could easily identify me at this point. I just assume that noone actually cares enough about some poor schmoe to look me up.
I found out Jojo is really NFL analyst and senior producer at NFL Films Greg Cosell. So it explains Jojo's love and support of Justin Herbert. (This is a joke btw. Jojo is Jojo I have no idea who he is.)

HC is insert random famous person who recently had a baby.
Starat is JAG.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

Someone here mentioned being on the radio 20 years ago and within 10 Minutes, I had PM’d a recording to him at his request without knowing his full name. It’s terrifying.

I found out Jojo is really NFL analyst and senior producer at NFL Films Greg Cosell. So it explains Jojo's love and support of Justin Herbert. (This is a joke btw. Jojo is Jojo I have no idea who he is.)

HC is insert random famous person who recently had a baby.
Starat is JAG.

No one else will know why this is so funny except for Cap (I think). :laugh:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Someone here mentioned being on the radio 20 years ago and within 10 Minutes, I had PM’d a recording to him at his request without knowing his full name. It’s terrifying.

No one else will know why this is so funny except for Cap (I think). :laugh:

Well that's cause you're Jojo. You have super secret NSA hacking abilities.

Btw, why we're at it here's a fun little exercise...

What's everyone's name of their first pet?
What model was your first car?
What was your high school's mascot?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm facing one of my huge dilemmas tonight - do I watch "El Chapo" or wait until the "Narcos: Mexico" crew gets to that part of the story? In normal times I would just wait, but with the coitus interruptus of this worldwide flu, I decided, quote, "F*** it," and I'm watching "El Chapo."

Reactions: Stizzle

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

Anyone can find anything out about anyone at anytime. You either stress the f*** out about it, or don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad