OT: 76th Obsequious Banter Thread: Wonder Twins Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Go To's:

White- Fried Liver Attack (will need to learn another though because it's easily refuted)
Black- Caro-Kann Defense

Getting better!

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Hurricane Teddy could get us real bad....Halifax, Nova Scotia.

119734833_1755453234593425_918542550639104576_n.jpg

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
This is going to be a bit of a bummer post, but I feel like I owe it to you guys to follow-up on my previous posts about my pup Penny The Ripper. Unfortunately we had to put her down on Sunday after her presumed battle with some kind of cancer. After her ultrasound didn't show much other than some intestinal inflammation, she started on steroids and did well for the first week and half eating chicken and rice. Over Labor Day weekend she began turning up her nose at that and pretty much anything else we tried to feed her. We went through the catalog of lean meats and bland foods including the prescribed hydrolized protein diet but she would never eat more than a couple nibbles of anything. At that point we decided to taper her off the steroids in hopes of getting her in for a endoscopy/biopsy, but her condition steadily declined and she was never going to make it that far. She was on 6 or 7 different types of meds by then and still struggled mightily with pain, weight-loss and muscle atrophy. We woke up Sunday morning and realized it was time to say goodbye. I'm almost positive she knew what was happening when I took her to the vet. She accepted it without a struggle and went peacefully in my arms.

It's been tough around here since then, but we know she's happy now and free of pain. Farewell good girl, you can rip in peace now.

MOUDCRU.jpg

kWNhPWf.jpg

JRa1Gfn.jpg

C3xRlvs.jpg

I’m so sorry to hear this YS. She sounds like she brought you guys unconditional love and that it was 100% reciprocated. RIP good girl

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The fact that your grandmother has one should tell you why I’ve never heard of it, Dance guy.
Listen Toe man, not everyone is coming at you all the time. I just trying to make conversation, Toe man. Jesus Christ, Toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad