JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
That seems like a great ad for people who don't know about Monero yet. :laugh:

I will say that if you can break Concise Linkable Ring Signatures, I'm pretty sure you can sell it for a lot more than 625k if you don't care who's buying it.

Reliably and usefully breaking any blockchain in a way that isn't automatically filtered out seems like it's a bigger pain in the ass than it would be worth.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My county's school system got hacked. Probably by current or recent students.

The tech side of their operation has been lambasted as woeful for years.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
My county's school system got hacked. Probably by current or recent students.

The tech side of their operation has been lambasted as woeful for years.
Kid in Florida did it to his schools system on the first day this year. He didn’t use a vpn or anything and got caught

Reactions: Beef Invictus

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
How much of a nerd am I when: on a Sunday I have been enjoying 1) cleaning all the dust from my laptop, and 2) how cool and quiet that awesome HP Omen machine was afterwards :laugh:

5119283491_9070800900_n.jpg

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
What'd you get?

LH Mavrik Max 9 degree. Light Stiff.

Been using the 10.5 demo as mine took 2 months to come in. Damn Covid

I hit most drivers dead straight but not far. This club is up to 20 yards farther than my M4. Love this club.

Gonna hit the 5 wood demo this weekend and will buy it as well most likely. I stopped carrying a 3W as was only costing me strokes. 3 hy is my longest club , and have always wanted to try a 5 wood

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Ja, it looked really good. You can never go wrong including Zendaya in something. I may read it first too, I'm not sure. I have started it about three times and stopped right away, but I may like it better now.

I just dug out my wife's copy. Will probably read it after I finish book 2,456 in the WoT.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Finally got my driver today’s after being back ordered for 2 months by Covid, then said f*** it and got the matching 5 wood too.

I have a disease with what I will spend on golf.

Everyone does, and always has. Imagine what it's like working at a country club during your formative years and you see bag after bag full of the best money can buy. It was especially bad in the 80s, when the members' kids would come out and play - they always had a set of Pings, which were like 100 billion times easier to hit than the Jack Nicklaus or MacGregor or even Titleist clubs we had, where the sweet spot was about a square millimeter.

I worked at another one in the 90s when I went back to uni, and Taylor Made were just coming out. I lusted after those irons bad, even though I didn't feel like playing anymore.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Everyone does, and always has. Imagine what it's like working at a country club during your formative years and you see bag after bag full of the best money can buy. It was especially bad in the 80s, when the members' kids would come out and play - they always had a set of Pings, which were like 100 billion times easier to hit than the Jack Nicklaus or MacGregor or even Titleist clubs we had, where the sweet spot was about a square millimeter.

I worked at another one in the 90s when I went back to uni, and Taylor Made were just coming out. I lusted after those irons bad, even though I didn't feel like playing anymore.

The bubble shafts :)

I started the opposite, i played first 2 years right handed as folks wouldn't buy me clubs till I was serious. When I got my first 7 piece set of LH North Westerns was like I won the lottery.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
This is going to be a bit of a bummer post, but I feel like I owe it to you guys to follow-up on my previous posts about my pup Penny The Ripper. Unfortunately we had to put her down on Sunday after her presumed battle with some kind of cancer. After her ultrasound didn't show much other than some intestinal inflammation, she started on steroids and did well for the first week and half eating chicken and rice. Over Labor Day weekend she began turning up her nose at that and pretty much anything else we tried to feed her. We went through the catalog of lean meats and bland foods including the prescribed hydrolized protein diet but she would never eat more than a couple nibbles of anything. At that point we decided to taper her off the steroids in hopes of getting her in for a endoscopy/biopsy, but her condition steadily declined and she was never going to make it that far. She was on 6 or 7 different types of meds by then and still struggled mightily with pain, weight-loss and muscle atrophy. We woke up Sunday morning and realized it was time to say goodbye. I'm almost positive she knew what was happening when I took her to the vet. She accepted it without a struggle and went peacefully in my arms.

It's been tough around here since then, but we know she's happy now and free of pain. Farewell good girl, you can rip in peace now.

MOUDCRU.jpg

kWNhPWf.jpg

JRa1Gfn.jpg

C3xRlvs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad