Post-Game Talk: #76 | FLYERS at Penguins | Sun., Mar. 25, 2018

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
You are getting like 1% of the punishment that I can deliver, and that you deserve. Be careful that you don't slip up - I'm watching.

soon.gif
Yes sir. Sorry sir.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
I did briefly but I was in a bad mood and Mandog was particularly horrendous that game :laugh:

Thanks, man. I’m pretty harmless. Still concerned about next year, though. I wonder if Hagger will have his own clothing line a la Mandog. I might have to purchase his hoodie. It will have his smiling face with HITS in capital letters on the front and back.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Thanks, man. I’m pretty harmless. Still concerned about next year, though. I wonder if Hagger will have his own clothing line a la Mandog. I might have to purchase his hoodie. It will have his smiling face with HITS in capital letters on the front and back.

Jim Jackson will gladly help produce his clothing line

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Jesus now we're back to blocking a poster lol over not thinking a comment was that bad. Everyone relax and take different opinions on this lame team. The coach will get fired but some players gotta go and then a cup champ coach has to come in and be bigger than the team and then we'll be good. It's shit till that happens so let's not argue and for f*** sakes no p***y blocking.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Jesus now we're back to blocking a poster lol over not thinking a comment was that bad. Everyone relax and take different opinions on this lame team. The coach will get fired but some players gotta go and then a cup champ coach has to come in and be bigger than the team and then we'll be good. It's **** till that happens so let's not argue and for **** sakes no ***** blocking.
I can honestly say, I had you blocked for like 3-4 days about a year ago. That was when every post you posted was the same. But like good people living in Canada, we made up!

:5:

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
Totally unrelated to anything in this thread but how long can someone break the rules by continuously trolling before they just get banned? Purposefully ignoring every explanation and echoing the same thing over and over seems likr trolling to me.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I can honestly say, I had you blocked for like 3-4 days about a year ago. That was when every post you posted was the same. But like good people living in Canada, we made up!

:5:

Always dude. We all want the same and that's a cup.

Boys, I'm going to need a job as of about May 8, so hook a brother up, eh. If it helps, I love snow and mooses and Harvey's cheeseburgers, and I am as goofy as if I were born there, eh, like I was breastfed on poutine, eh.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Boys, I'm going to need a job as of about May 8, so hook a brother up, eh. If it helps, I love snow and mooses and Harvey's cheeseburgers, and I am as goofy as if I were born there, eh, like I was breastfed on poutine, eh.

Cap'n, you're gonna have to work on the anger management if you want to move to Canada.
We're talking civilized people (well, except for their tendency to drink too much beer and hit each other with hockey sticks) compared to Americans.
They tend to be polite, use mild sarcasm instead of degrading insults, and use guns on Moose, instead of each other.
Though you might feel at home in Western Canada (east of the Rockies), which is West Texas with snow instead of sand.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Totally unrelated to anything in this thread but how long can someone break the rules by continuously trolling before they just get banned? Purposefully ignoring every explanation and echoing the same thing over and over seems likr trolling to me.
It might be to you but the poster including myself see the same shit every game so that's what I post. Opinions boys that's all it is.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I don't see the point in blocking a poster when you'll still see the unblocked responses. Also even though I'm on the Fire Hakstol hivemind train I fully admit that I'm not a particularly knowledgable fan, so my opinion means jack shit and I'm trying to understand both sides of an argument before wading in with my sand pail and swimmies. Besides, I think the vast majority of you have given some measure of support since my brother passed away and that means a lot to me, so even if I think a few of you are being silly/annoying I can't hate you enough to block you. Life's way too short for internet rage!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I don't see the point in blocking a poster when you'll still see the unblocked responses. Also even though I'm on the Fire Hakstol hivemind train I fully admit that I'm not a particularly knowledgable fan, so my opinion means jack **** and I'm trying to understand both sides of an argument before wading in with my sand pail and swimmies. Besides, I think the vast majority of you have given some measure of support since my brother passed away and that means a lot to me, so even if I think a few of you are being silly/annoying I can't hate you enough to block you. Life's way too short for internet rage!

Trust me, it's still worth it. Especially if your anger MPH goes from 0-100 in less than 4 seconds like me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad