Post-Game Talk: #76 | FLYERS at Penguins | Sun., Mar. 25, 2018

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
If you cant respect what people say on message boards...I don't know... maybe.... don't be on them?
No need to be ignorant on these things. I do respect people and the opinions they have but the same bunch always need to be right but you have had to play the game to know what goes on. This team has bad work habits and it's easy to blame coaching but you have to have fire in your body to play the game right. Flyers is where you go to get fired.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
No need to be ignorant on these things. I do respect people and the opinions they have but the same bunch always need to be right but you have had to play the game to know what goes on.

I don't even know what to say to this. Your moving goal posts in a direction I simply have no interest in being a part of. It's not about being right, it's about people not having the common courtesy of reading someone's response before you reply with some regurgitated garbage.

What you are describing above is exactly what the other poster was doing, and yet you choose to come in and call everyone else "ass holes" for pointing it out. You know what they say, when you point one finger...theres 3 more pointing back towards you.

Edit: I also like the catty "Youd have to have played to know" as if there are only 3 people in the world outside of the NHL that ever played competitive hockey. Please, spare us your god complex.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I don't even know what to say to this. Your moving goal posts in a direction I simply have no interest in being a part of. It's not about being right, it's about people not having the common courtesy of reading someone's response before you reply with some regurgitated garbage.

What you are describing above is exactly what the other poster was doing, and yet you choose to come in and call everyone else "ass holes" for pointing it out. You know what they say, when you point one finger...theres 3 more pointing back towards you.
keep pointing it's all good.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I will lit-rilly fight anyone on this board.

giphy.gif

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I went a little far with that post so I changed it. If you read it I apologize. :speechles
We all have fire and if you let me have it all good. You and I are good on here because we both know we don't control shit with this team LOL. Gotta have fire inside dude and you gotta it and I know have have it sometimes alittle to much.

Magua

Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
It just hit me with all this pugilism talk @Captain Dave Poulin......you say you don’t like exercise and you want to be svelte and you burn with the hatred of a thousands suns.

Forget the fish. Boxing!

Channel all that hatred into a punching bag, perhaps even with Pierre’s face on it, or Bettman’s, or whoever earns your ire that day. Then go out to eat for a juicy hamburger after you burned off some calories. I just changed your life. You’re welcome.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It just hit me with all this pugilism talk @Captain Dave Poulin......you say you don’t like exercise and you want to be svelte and you burn with the hatred of a thousands suns.

Forget the fish. Boxing!

Channel all that hatred into a punching bag, perhaps even with Pierre’s face on it, or Bettman’s, or whoever earns your ire that day. Then go out to eat for a juicy hamburger after you burned off some calories. I just changed your life. You’re welcome.
Two days later...

"Guys, I'm not angry anymore..."
popeye-arms.jpg

Magua

Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
That’s Brandon ****ing Manning if I didn’t know any better.

Also shoutout to the guy that saved his IHL VHS tapes to one day upload to YouTube.

I don’t know if you watched far enough, but they show a replay of the skater he fought hooking Hakstol’s goalie on purpose, and that’s what got Hak riled up. He stepped in to defend a teammate, then got beat up. Guess that’s why Hak wore the ‘C’ for his IHL team!

He looks at Brandon Manning as Young Dave. There’s no two ways about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad