GDT: #76: FLYERS at Capitals, Sunday, March 24, 2019, 12:30 p.m. ET

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
A pretty damn good effort today. Just not a win. A lot better puck support.

An awkward spot for Myers on the Vrana goal, but a really encouraging outing for the big guy. The best he's looked in a while.

A subtlely good game for Nolan Patrick as well, which he needed.

Scott Laughton's best game in... forever?

Giroux didn't have it today.

No sweat, more ping pong balls. On to the next.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

An awkward spot for Myers on the Vrana goal, but a really encouraging outing for the big guy. The best he's looked in a while.

patrick dominated out there

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
This game was as big as a beached whale, and we blew it. BLEW IT. Game over, man, game over.

giphy.gif

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

The myers mess up was due to Hagg not providing any support to his mate, and elliott not giving a crap.

It doesn't matter what effort we do, as long as Gordon is coach, the Assitants are not fired, Holmgren needs to go.

Until Hagg Varrone, bailey, amac are off this team

we will go no where.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If the wife weren't working or if the toddler were capable of taking care of herself I would have been at that game, but it's one I'd have gone to with a sense of futility.

I'd have been sitting about 7 rows back on Hogg's side, twice. Watching him play the game at forward would have given me a stroke.

cheesesteak

Jul 3, 2011
Oshie such a ****face

He’s honestly exactly what the Flyers forward group needs. Good two way player who can hit. It’s annoying when he’s on the other team but someone like that would compliment our young forwards very well. Can’t say we’ve had anyone like that since Richards.

Reactions: Tripod

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
The myers mess up was due to Hagg not providing any support to his mate, and elliott not giving a crap.

It doesn't matter what effort we do, as long as Gordon is coach, the Assitants are not fired, Holmgren needs to go.

Until Hagg Varrone, bailey, amac are off this team

we will go no where.

I have good news for you. A new coach is coming. The 4th line will be replaced. AMac is being phased out. Hagg, we'll see, but Fletcher is supposedly a fancy stat guy. If so, Hagg is in trouble. I think everything will be fine with a couple small tweaks and a proper coach hired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad