OT: 75th Obsequious Banter Thread: Pour Yourself A Kool-Aid As Tall As Hal Gill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
You do realize this is canon to the board now. You are @Striiker 's child and thus are @Starat327 's grandchild.
p1asN.gif

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I don't know who either of those people are

EDIT: googled and still don't know who they are

This is how I feel when people talk about about Disney or children’s programming or anything remotely related. Sometimes my SO just yells, “WHY WERE YOU NEVER A CHILD?!” and I have to explain yet again that my childhood was spent on sports and at the racetrack and I cannot change this. But I can handicap how long it will take for her to get angry about it again. This never goes over well and I mentally cash in my “Less than a Minute” ticket.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
This is how I feel when people talk about about Disney or children’s programming or anything remotely related. Sometimes my SO just yells, “WHY WERE YOU NEVER A CHILD?!” and I have to explain yet again that my childhood was spent on sports and at the racetrack and I cannot change this. But I can handicap how long it will take for her to get angry about it again.
Big time theme of my life is me saying "if it's something everyone has seen assume I haven't seen it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad