GDT: #72 - Blues vs. Sabres at 5 PM ET on NHLN, MSG-B, and WGR

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
That play was started when RoR knocked Sheary on his keaster behind the goal line setting up the odd man opportunity. Hutton did not control the rebound. And then Risto went brain dead......

Let's be fair regarding all who screwed up on this one......

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I don’t know what’s better...that they scored on a 4 on 4 because of a laughable call on Rodrigues or that they didn’t consider RoR laying on top of the goalie without anyone pushing him in interference.

What I do know is they should fire Phil Housley.

Reactions: Ralonzo

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
God these refs are brutal. That Erod call is a joke, there's an obvious interference on Reinhart, then a goalie interference to top it all off. Blues likely score even without it, but ya can't jump on the goalies back.

Also, knew Sheary out there was a bad idea before they even scored. Dude's too small, weak, and bad at D to be trusted 4-on-4. Thanks Phil. SpEeD!

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
I honestly don't think there's a bias against Buffalo, watch any other game-same thing happens a lot. The GI bullshit is atrocious, however.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I honestly don't think there's a bias against Buffalo, watch any other game-same thing happens a lot. The GI bull**** is atrocious, however.

Idk man this is pretty bad. Coming from someone who literally has a game on every time there is one.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Crosschecks remain legal against Reinhart for some reason

I’d like it if Reinhart used the same piss and vinegar he had when defending Jack, to defending himself. I could care less about the penalty. Reinhart needs to make people nervous, use that stick a little more. Miss a couple games with a suspension. It will be worth it.

Reactions: Aladyyn

MrMaster

Apr 20, 2016
Hutton is such an idiot, he should have frozen the puck instead of rebounding it 5 miles away, situation required it.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Buffalo has last change. Yet, St Louis is getting the line they want out against Eichel and company. Worse, when Eichel carries the puck in the zone, his line mates spread out and try to get open. Understandable. But in a game like todays, where St. Louis is putting 2 to 3 people on Jack, there's zero support when he loses the puck. So how about making a couple of adjustments Phil. We still have 3.30 to play....

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: