OT: 71st Obsequious Banter Thread: Hey, we're just one away from revisiting the Zeppinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
It does, although I'm sure not with much traffic. I think rotten and fatbabies still exist somewhere too. Funnyjunk I believe is gone.

The one that always gets me is the old green version of DVDVR. If you don't know what it stands for, I'm happy for you.
Funnyjunk holy god

Remember bahbahblacksheep?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
At least you're going chronologically. I assume next is Homestar Runner.

tenor.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Oh, also, the whole "bronies" thing started as a dumb inside joke on /b/. I was there for that shit. People would use stills from the show (new at the time) as ironic reaction images, and would ironically call each other bronies. And it was hilarious.

Then people started not getting the joke and started watching it unironically as the inside joke leaked to the outside. And now it's morphed into the weird fetish based "bronies" thing today. All because of an inside joke.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Oh, also, the whole "bronies" thing started as a dumb inside joke on /b/. I was there for that ****. People would use stills from the show (new at the time) as ironic reaction images, and would ironically call each other bronies. And it was hilarious.

Then people started not getting the joke and started watching it unironically as the inside joke leaked to the outside. And now it's morphed into the weird fetish based "bronies" thing today. All because of an inside joke.

This is basically all of 4chan. Many people are joking, some are not. Good luck telling the difference.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Oh, also, the whole "bronies" thing started as a dumb inside joke on /b/. I was there for that ****. People would use stills from the show (new at the time) as ironic reaction images, and would ironically call each other bronies. And it was hilarious.

Bronies is something Jojo introduced me to, and I kid you not, it is in the top ~15 things that has ever happened to me.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Becoming sexually attracted to horses might be the most misguided attempt at fitting in in human history.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Hey voters, he's referring to himself in the first-person plural :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Dying :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I'm not sure if you are from NJ or not so you may not be familiar with Freeholder elections but I have a running mate so it is "we" and "our" instead of "I" and "mine." So when I say we I am referring to myself and my running mate, Jean!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm not sure if you are from NJ or not so you may not be familiar with Freeholder elections but I have a running mate so it is "we" and "our" instead of "I" and "mine." So when I say we I am referring to myself and my running mate, Jean!

I still think it's funny as **** :laugh: I'm not from there, but I know about Freemasons from "The DaVinci Code"

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Normal politics speak.

Voters: If you vote for DFF the Flyers will win a Cup and all your wildest dreams will come true.
If only. Actually, new campaign issue has come to my attention today. I went to Taco Bell and was devastated to learn that the Cool Ranch Doritos Loco Tacos are no more. As Freeholder, I will do what I can to bring these back.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
If only. Actually, new campaign issue has come to my attention today. I went to Taco Bell and was devastated to learn that the Cool Ranch Doritos Loco Tacos are no more. As Freeholder, I will do what I can to bring these back.

I really would vote for you anyway, but with that as your platform, I would actively find a way to vote for you multiple times. I always have time for the Cool Ranch Candidate.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

This has to be some type of collusion with Major League Baseball. It's just way too much of a coincidence that with the Nationals stealing a base last night everyone in the country gets a free Doritos Locos Taco on October 30th between 2PM and 6PM.

We need politicians like you to investigate these types of shenanigans in order to protect the general public.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad