OT: 70th Obsequious Banter Thread: Hart asked the number to change to 79; we said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Also, I think there’s an Internet law that states the more off-topic you are, the more you get along. People start seeming less one dimensional and more like.....people.

Take the NCAA thread for example. It’s Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Penn St, Temple, and even the bottom of the barrel (Rutgers and Oregon) fans having zero issues getting along. I don’t disagree at all with your premise, but I find it fascinating.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Take the NCAA thread for example. It’s Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Penn St, Temple, and even the bottom of the barrel (Rutgers and Oregon) fans having zero issues getting along. I don’t disagree at all with the premise, but I find it fascinating.

giphy.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Take the NCAA thread for example. It’s Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Penn St, Temple, and even the bottom of the barrel (Rutgers and Oregon) fans having zero issues getting along. I don’t disagree at all with your premise, but I find it fascinating.

I’m still offended by this btw. I’m at the Phillies game and I’m just rattled.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I’m still offended by this btw. I’m at the Phillies game and I’m just rattled.

I thought Rutgers was so over the top that it couldn't be taken seriously. I like Oregon!

There are things you can joke about and things you can't -- like enjoying Stanford football.

Also, I thought we established that you're an Alabama fan now.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Watching The Fisher King at a point in my life where I was borderline suicidal was NOT a wise choice. The "It's not your fault." scene in Good Will Hunting got me too. Robin Williams was a treasure.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I thought Rutgers was so over the top that it couldn't be taken seriously. I like Oregon!

There are things you can joke about and things you can't -- like enjoying Stanford football.

Also, I thought we established that you're an Alabama fan now.

Just seemed like a shot right to my heart.

I thought we were friends. Then I post stuff before you and you show your true colors in response! Putting Oregon and Rutgers in the same category. That hurts.

1. Montana Tech
2. Oregon
3. Alabama

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I don't know if this was coincidence, but I spent my evening watching it on television (I've seen it a couple times before, mind you).
That's no lie, because when that shit is on TV it's like a 5 and a half hour run time

TanLimpingBaiji-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Magua
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad