GDT: #7| Bigfoot vs. Penguin | Thur, Oct. 26 2023 7:00 PM EST |PPG| Just here for the laughs...

What is greater:

• Our chances of winning

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Sid and Nathans Bromance

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Sullys refusal to change

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
No but he plays both LD and RD. I see literally no reason for Ruhwedel to ever be playing above him.

I think his skillset is fairly similar to Ruhwedel's, but Shea actually has some decent size unlike Ruwhedel.
Ruhwedel shouldn't be paying above Mark Eaton at this stage.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
No but he plays both LD and RD. I see literally no reason for Ruhwedel to ever be playing above him.

I think his skillset is fairly similar to Ruhwedel's, but Shea actually has some decent size unlike Ruwhedel.
I know, but you know Sully and his righty/lefty pairings....

The last lefty that played RD is in concussion protocol, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
well i like to watch a winning game. can’t say i’ve rooted for a loss since 2015, there’s no big change coming
I just can't right now, it may suck to see me hating hard on this team (my apologies for that anger) but the anger is real for me with seeing this bullshit yet again for this long after enduring Bylsma and I am trying not to even dig into the previous incompetence.

It's like hey I like some of these players, oh wait this coach is using them like an idiot and should be fired, but also you want to see some of the players thrive so the damage is not irreversible for the next coach (I pray for a next coach soon).

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I just can't right now, it may suck to see me hating hard on this team (my apologies for that anger) but the anger is real for me with seeing this bullshit yet again for this long after enduring Bylsma and I am trying not to even dig into the previous incompetence.

It's like hey I like some of these players, oh wait this coach is using them like an idiot and should be fired, but also you want to see some of the players thrive so the damage is not irreversible for the next coach (I pray for a next coach soon).
it’s different now. there’s not a coach waiting in the wings to save them 🤷 you knew those teams could put it all together. or maybe you’re right who knows

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I know, but you know Sully and his righty/lefty pairings....

The last lefty that played RD is in concussion protocol, lol.
Funny thing is we've had a good Lefty playing RD/LD before, he just didn't like that he talked to the media and etc etc...

But seriously, if he's not going to ask for Rathbone to be up as the RHD, then I would rather see Shea over Ruhwedel the rest of the way just to never see Ruhwedel ever again.

Reactions: Big Poppa Pump

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Great game by the PKers, including Jarry…and great game by Eller..hope he looks,this good,all,season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad