GDT: #7| Bigfoot vs. Penguin | Thur, Oct. 26 2023 7:00 PM EST |PPG| Just here for the laughs...

What is greater:

• Our chances of winning

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Sid and Nathans Bromance

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Sullys refusal to change

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Funny thing is we've had a good Lefty playing RD/LD before, he just didn't like that he talked to the media and etc etc...

But seriously, if he's not going to ask for Rathbone to be up as the RHD, then I would rather see Shea over Ruhwedel the rest of the way just to never see Ruhwedel ever again.
Amen

Less is more from him.

I'd be OK with him if he was our #7 or #8

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I don't want this win for this team.
I don't even give a f*** about who scores.

I just want Jarry to get this win in a certain way just to say f*** you to all of his haters, the 2-3 of us Jarry fans are still here.

Reactions: The Old Master

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
I wish I could see whether we've had to skate more or less with tonight's system. The one big complaint about trying this is how much skating it needs and how it requires speed. I wonder if that's actually true.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Amen

Less is more from him.

I'd be OK with him if he was our #7 or #8
Rathbone as the 7th or 8th? Sure, Shea, sure, Ludvig too if he can manage to not knock his marbles loose throwing hits that are supposed to hurt others and not himself, but Ruhwedel? He should be in the ECHL talking about the time the coach loved him so much he was a regular in a league he had no business playing in as long as he has.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I wish I could see whether we've had to skate more or less with tonight's system. The one big complaint about trying this is how much skating it needs and how it requires speed. I wonder if that's actually true.
you have to skate in every game ;)

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Really odd decision to pull Georgiyev there. The Avs don't play again until Sunday and there's like 8 minutes left in the game. I don't think he's been great but bizarre decision to pull him.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Really odd decision to pull Georgiyev there. The Avs don't play again until Sunday and there's like 8 minutes left in the game. I don't think he's been great but bizarre decision to pull him.
gambling based decision

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
good to see him play with a team in front of him.
The Avs still got a lot of very good looks in front of him and somehow the pens idiot media will chalk it up as some insane defensive effort when really Jarry was just shutting the chances down, but the constant high danger chances teams get on him is ridiculous and it's still happening in this game but Jarry is standing up to it.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think it’s just to get a look at this goalie…I don’t think he’s played much if any nhl games…I see it as a move conceding the game

Fordy

May 28, 2008
The Avs still got a lot of very good looks in front of him and somehow the pens idiot media will chalk it up as some insane defensive effort when really Jarry was just shutting the chances down, but the constant high danger chances teams get on him is ridiculous and it's still happening in this game but Jarry is standing up to it.
he made a lot of big saves

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
They aren’t winning this game. It’s about letting the backup get some game shots

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad